Sydney City Tour with Bondi Beach
- Tour around the city set on the the beautiful blue Sydney Harbour
- Visit the spot where the perfect view of the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge can be seen
- Soak up the sun at Bondi - Australia's most popular surf beach
Type: Day Tours in Sydney
Departs From: Sydney
Meeting Point: The Star, Pirrama Road, Darling Harbour or hotel pick up
Duration: 3 hours and 30 minutes
Available: daily at 08:15
Product Code: 2441
See and experience everything that epitomizes Sydney - from its rich history, beautiful harbors, superb laneways and splendid architecture to its sunny weather, vibrant 'big city' vibe and friendly people.
Board the coach and get the quintessential introduction to Sydney. Stop at Mrs Macquarie's Chair, a hand-carved sandstone bench that offers the best spot to capture the perfect photograph of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge behind the famous Opera House. Head out to the warm sunshine at the popular surf spot Bondi Beach via the affluent eastern suburbs. Tick off everything on your Sydney must-see list and see more places as well - don't leave your camera in the hotel room!
- The Rocks - Sydney's birthplace
- Sydney Opera House
- St. Mary's Cathedral
- Parliament House
- Sydney Tower
- Sydney Town Hall
- Dudley Page Park - incredible views of the harbor and city skyline
- Royal Australian Naval Base at
- Kings Cross - Sydney's 'hot spot'
- Exclusive Double Bay and Vaucluse
- Visit Bondi Beach - Australia's most famous surf beach
- Historic and trendy Paddington
- Sydney Entertainment Centre
- Sydney sightseeing tour by coach
- Hotel pick up (View Hotel Pick-up List)
- Use of Wi-Fi onboard coach
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
Click on the season date to view price
Option English Guide
Price per adult $54.86
Price per child $27.43
Departs daily at 08:15
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 14 and below.
ROBERT R., Australia
The driver cum guide was very good and we enjoyed his commentary which was in details our thanks to him
Karen W., Australia
Great tour that gives you an excellent overview of Sydney. There were plenty of stops for photo opportunities and the guide that we had was very friendly and knowledgable.