See and experience everything that epitomizes Sydney - from its rich history, beautiful harbors, superb laneways and splendid architecture to its sunny weather, vibrant 'big city' vibe and friendly people.
Board the coach and get the quintessential introduction to Sydney. Stop at Mrs Macquarie's Chair, a hand-carved sandstone bench that offers the best spot to capture the perfect photograph of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge behind the famous Opera House. Head out to the warm sunshine at the popular surf spot Bondi Beach via the affluent eastern suburbs. Tick off everything on your Sydney must-see list and see more places as well - don't leave your camera in the hotel room!
- The Rocks - Historic walking tour of Sydney's birthplace
- Sydney Opera House
- Conservatorium of Music
- Hyde Park
- St. Mary's Cathedral
- Parliament House
- Art Gallery of NSW
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Sydney Town Hall
- Sydney Tower
- Darling Harbour
- Mrs Macquarie's Chair - visit for superb views of the harbour and city skyline
- The Royal Australian Naval Base - Garden Island
- Kings Cross - Sydney's hot spot
- Affluent Double Bay and Vaucluse
- Famous Bondi Beach
- Historic, trendy Paddington
- Bustling Chinatown + much much more!
- Sydney sightseeing tour by coach
- Hotel pick up (View Hotel Pick-up List
- Use of Wi-Fi onboard coach
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.