Sydney Harbour is reputedly one of the most beautiful in world, and it will not disappoint. The city that sits around it is all sunshine, glorious ocean beaches and a vibrant big city vibe.
This tour is the quintessential introduction to Sydney, making its way around the city (with a stop at Mrs MacQuaries Chair for that iconic photograph of the bridge behind the Opera House) before heading out to Bondi Beach via the affluent eastern suburbs. Lots of "wows" on this tour, all those places you have heard so much about with a few surprises as well. Don't leave your camera in the hotel room.
- Spectacular Darling Harbour
- Sydney Entertainment Centre
- Sydney Aquarium and the Monorail
- Sydney Opera House
- The Rock's - Sydney's birthplace
- Conservatorium of Music
- Parliament House
- Hyde Park
- St James Cathedral
- St Marys Cathedral
- Art Gallery and the Domain
- Visit Mrs Macquaries Chair - superb views of the harbour and city skyline
- Royal Australian Naval Base at Garden Island
- Kings Cross - Sydney's 'hot spot'
- Exclusive Double Bay and Vaucluse
- The Gap - stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and the Heads
- Visit Bondi Beach - Australia's most famous surf beach
- Historic and trendy Paddington
- Sydney Tower
- Sydney Town Hall.
- Coach touring
- Hotel pick up (View Hotel Pick-up List)
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"The tour was a fantastic introduction to Sydney, it took us past places we would never have seen on our own and the driver/guide was extremely knowledgeable about every subject not just the area. We have already recommended this tour to our friends and family."
Julia S., Australia