Enjoy a spectacular buffet luncheon cruise on beautiful Sydney Harbour after going on a tour around the city showing you the delights, style and history of Sydney.
- Spectacular Darling Harbour
- Sydney Entertainment Centre
- Sydney Aquarium and the Monorail
- Sydney Opera House
- The Rock's - Sydney's birthplace
- Conservatorium of Music
- Parliament House
- Hyde Park
- St James Cathedral
- St Marys Cathedral
- Art Gallery and the Domain
- Visit Mrs Macquaries Chair - superb views of the harbour and city skyline
- Royal Australian Naval Base at Garden Island
- Kings Cross - Sydney's 'hot spot'
- Exclusive Double Bay and Vaucluse
- The Gap - stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and the Heads
- Visit Bondi Beach - Australia's most famous surf beach
- Historic and trendy Paddington
- Sydney Tower
- Sydney Town Hall
- Coach touring
- Captain Cook luncheon cruise
- Hotel pick up (View Hotel Pick-up List)
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.