Go on a sightseeing tour around Sydney via coach and admire the city's stunning architecture and waterways and spectacular harbor views. Visit the popular surf beach in Bondi Bay - what's a visit to Australia without a stop at one of the beaches it's famous for? Finish with a guided tour of the iconic Sydney Opera House famous for its distinctive sails and marvelous architecture. The Opera House tour will give you an insight into the history, innovation and even the controversy that forged this remarkable UNESCO World Heritage site. Coach Tour
- Darling Harbour
- Sydney Entertainment Centre
- Sydney Aquarium and the Monorail
- Sydney Opera House
- The Rocks - Sydney's birthplace
- Conservatorium of Music
- Parliament House
- Hyde Park
- Art Gallery and the Domain
- Mrs Macquarie's Chair - with superb views of the harbor and city skyline
- Royal Australian Naval Base at Garden Island
- Kings Cross - 'hot spot' and red-light district
- Exclusive Double Bay and Vaucluse
- The Gap - stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and the Heads
- Bondi Beach - Australia's most famous surf beach
- Historic and trendy Paddington
- Sydney Tower
- Sydney Town Hall Sydney Opera House
- Tour inside the world's most recognizable sails and one of the busiest performing arts centres.
- An interactive audio-visual display will take you on an engrossing story with dramatic twists and turns.
- Coach touring
- Sydney Opera House guided tour
- Hotel pick up (View Hotel Pick-up List
- Use of Wi-Fi onboard coach
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- *Until 31 March 2015, the central meeting point is at The Star at Darling Harbour. Starting 01 April 2015, the new meeting point will be at Lime St at King Street Wharf.
- This tour concludes at the Sydney Opera House.
- Opera House tour operates around theatre obligations and are subject to change without notice.