Go on a sightseeing tour around Sydney via coach and admire the city's stunning architecture and waterways and spectacular harbor views. Visit the popular surf beach in Bondi Bay - what's a visit to Australia without a stop at one of the beaches it's famous for? Finish with a guided tour of the iconic Sydney Opera House famous for its distinctive sails and marvelous architecture. The Opera House tour will give you an insight into the history, innovation and even the controversy that forged this remarkable UNESCO World Heritage site. Coach Tour
- The Rocks - Historic walking tour of Sydney's birthplace
- Sydney Opera House
- Conservatorium of Music
- Hyde Park
- St. Mary's Cathedral
- Parliament House
- Art Gallery of NSW
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Sydney Town Hall
- Sydney Tower
- Darling Harbour
- Mrs Macquarie's Chair - visit for superb views of the harbour and city skyline
- The Royal Australian Naval Base - Garden Island
- Kings Cross - Sydney's hot spot
- Affluent Double Bay and Vaucluse
- Famous Bondi Beach
- Historic, trendy Paddington
- Bustling Chinatown + much much more!Sydney Opera House Guided Tour
- Tour inside this great 20th century architectural masterpiece declared UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2007.
- Marvel at the world's most recognizable sails and one of the busiest performing arts centers.
- Learn about the innovation, creativity and controversy surrounding the creation of this remarkable building.
- Sydney City Tour by coach
- Sydney Opera House guided tour
- Hotel pick up (View Hotel Pick-up List
- Use of Wi-Fi onboard coach
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour concludes at the Sydney Opera House.
- Opera House tour operates around theatre obligations and are subject to change without notice.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.