Sydney Opera House Tour and City Tour by Coach
- See the best of Sydney - The Rocks, Kings Cross, Darling Harbour and more
- Visit Bondi Beach - one of the country's most popular surf spots
- Take a guided tour of the world-famous Sydney Opera House
Type: Day Tours in Sydney
Departs From: Sydney
Meeting Point: The Star, Pirrama Road, Darling Harbour or hotel pick up
Duration: 5 hours and 45 minutes
Available: daily at 08:15
Product Code: 2841
Go on a sightseeing tour around Sydney via coach and admire the city's stunning architecture and waterways and spectacular harbor views. Visit the popular surf beach in Bondi Bay - what's a visit to Australia without a stop at one of the beaches it's famous for? Finish with a guided tour of the iconic Sydney Opera House famous for its distinctive sails and marvelous architecture. The Opera House tour will give you an insight into the history, innovation and even the controversy that forged this remarkable UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Darling Harbour
- Sydney Entertainment Centre
- Sydney Aquarium and the Monorail
- Sydney Opera House
- The Rocks - Sydney's birthplace
- Conservatorium of Music
- Parliament House
- Hyde Park
- Art Gallery and the Domain
- Mrs Macquarie's Chair - with superb views of the harbor and city skyline
- Royal Australian Naval Base at Garden Island
- Kings Cross - 'hot spot' and red-light district
- Exclusive Double Bay and Vaucluse
- The Gap - stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and the Heads
- Bondi Beach - Australia's most famous surf beach
- Historic and trendy Paddington
- Sydney Tower
- Sydney Town Hall
Sydney Opera House
- Tour inside the world's most recognizable sails and one of the busiest performing arts centres.
- An interactive audio-visual display will take you on an engrossing story with dramatic twists and turns.
- Coach touring
- Sydney Opera House guided tour
- Hotel pick up (View Hotel Pick-up List)
- Use of Wi-Fi onboard coach
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour concludes at the Sydney Opera House.
- Opera House tour operates around theatre obligations and are subject to change without notice.
Price per adult $91.81
Price per child $47.30
Departs daily at 08:15
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 14 and below.
Kerri M., Australia
A friend and myself loved it! It is a great tour if your on holidays from overseas or even if your just new to Sydney and want to have a good look around. Our Tour Guide was great, he pointed out interesting landmarks, gave us interesting facts and had a good sense of humour. We had a fun time.
"A friend and myself loved it! It is a great tour if your on holidays from overseas or even if your just new to Sydney and want to have a good look around. Our Tour Guide was great, he pointed out interesting landmarks, gave us interesting facts and had a good sense of humour. We had a fun time."
Kerri M., Australia