Sydney Opera House Tour and City Tour by Coach
- See the best of Sydney - The Rocks, Kings Cross, Darling Harbour and more
- Visit Bondi Beach - one of the country's most popular surf spots
- Take a guided tour of the world-famous Sydney Opera House
Type: Day Tours in Sydney
Departs From: Sydney
Meeting Point: The Star, Pirrama Road, Darling Harbour or hotel pick up
Duration: 5 hours and 45 minutes
Available: daily at 08:15
Product Code: 2841
Go on a sightseeing tour around Sydney via coach and admire the city's stunning architecture and waterways and spectacular harbor views. Visit the popular surf beach in Bondi Bay - what's a visit to Australia without a stop at one of the beaches it's famous for? Finish with a guided tour of the iconic Sydney Opera House famous for its distinctive sails and marvelous architecture. The Opera House tour will give you an insight into the history, innovation and even the controversy that forged this remarkable UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Darling Harbour
- Sydney Entertainment Centre
- Sydney Aquarium and the Monorail
- Sydney Opera House
- The Rocks - Sydney's birthplace
- Conservatorium of Music
- Parliament House
- Hyde Park
- St James Cathedral
- St Mary's Cathedral
- Art Gallery and the Domain
- Mrs Macquarie's Chair - with superb views of the harbor and city skyline
- Royal Australian Naval Base at Garden Island
- Kings Cross - 'hot spot' and red-light district
- Exclusive Double Bay and Vaucluse
- The Gap - stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and the Heads
- Bondi Beach - Australia's most famous surf beach
- Historic and trendy Paddington
- Sydney Tower
- Sydney Town Hall
Sydney Opera House
- Tour inside the world's most recognizable sails and one of the busiest performing arts centres.
- An interactive audio-visual display will take you on an engrossing story with dramatic twists and turns.
- Coach touring
- Sydney Opera House guided tour
- Hotel pick up (View Hotel Pick-up List)
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour concludes at the Sydney Opera House.
- Opera House tour operates around theatre obligations and are subject to change without notice.
Click on the season date to view price
Price per adult $87.42
Price per child $50.15
Departs daily at 08:15
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 14 and below.
Pam L., Australia
The driver waffled on about how much everything cost in Sydney, the abundance of spider, snakes etc., all the bad things about Sydney.......We would have liked to hear more of the great places to visit and more about the history. It was a very rainy day which didn't help, but we were mainly disappointed with Steve the driver. Beautiful bridge, Opera House and gardens.
Randy K., USA
The tour itself was fine. The beginning (pick up at hotel or meet at the coach terminal) was not well organized. The departure time was not correct as we arrived on time and waited almost 3/4 hr.
"exellent driver knew his stuff he was very cluey on all sydney info the opera house tour is great this is our second trip to sydney and we will look your tours up again at next trip."
chris L., Australia