Explore Sydney and the Bondi Beach area easily with all the stops along the 2 routes. Hear entertaining and informative commentary from an Australian television and radio personality, enjoy the sunshine and unhindered views of the marvelous architecture around the city from the top deck, simply hop on and hop off at any of the stops and discover the best that Sydney has to offer.
You can see the famous Opera House and Harbour Bridge; visit the Maritime Museum, the Chinese Gardens, Campbells Cove, Hyde Park or the Royal Botanic Gardens; plan an evening at Star City Casino or the Sydney Open Air Cinema; view the city from a hill-top as you travel past Rose Bay; or spend a day at the beach, maybe even take the time for whale watching. Sydney Explorer - Red Route- Circular Quay, Alfred St - Near cruise terminal*
- Queen Victoria Building
- Town Hall- Cook and Philip Park - Sydney/Bondi Route Interchange- William St - Sydney/Bondi Route Interchange
- Kings Cross
- El Alamein
- Sydney Opera House
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Parliament House / NSW State Library
- Hyde Park
- Australian Museum- Central Station - Sydney/Bondi Route Interchange
- Power House Museum
- Fish Markets
- Star City
- Maritime Mueum
- Hard Rock Cafe / Convention Centre
- Imax / Chinese Gardens
- Sydney Aquarium
- King St Wharf- Overseas Passenger Terminal - Near cruise terminal*
- Campbells Cove
- The Rocks
- Circular Quay Bondi & Bays Explorer - Blue Route- Central Station - Sydney/Bondi Route Interchange
- Sydney Tower- William Street - Sydney/Bondi Route Interchange- Cook and Philip Park - Sydney/Bondi Route Interchange
- Paddington Town Hall
- Bondi Beach Terminal
- North Bondi
- Rose Bay
- Double Bay
- Australia MuseumLoop duration
: 90 minutes Frequency
Sydney - 15 to 20 minutes
Bondi - 30 to 45 minutes View route map*For Cruise Passengers
- If your ship docks at the Overseas Passenger Terminal in Circular Quay, the nearest stop is Stop #1 (a staffed location). The approximate distance between the Overseas Passenger Terminal in Circular Quay and Stop #1 is 700 feet, a 10 minute walk for the average person.
- If your ship docks at the Barangaroo Wharves in Darling Harbour, the nearest stop is Stop #23A (check map
) down Hickson Road. The approximate distance between the Barangaroo Wharves in Darling Harbour and Stop #23A is 700 feet, a 10 minute walk for the average person.
Recorded commentary in English is available in all buses. Recorded commentary in Spanish, French, German, Korean, Japanese and Chinese are available on select buses.
- 24-hour or 48-hour hop on hop off ticket
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- It is necessary to print the confirmation voucher for this tour. The bus driver will not accept vouchers shown from a mobile device.
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge.
- The Sydney tour's first departure is at 8:30 while the Bondi tour's first departure is at 9:00. Please inquire for the last departure times.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- You may choose to hop on the bus at any stop along the route and exchange your voucher there.Ticket Validity
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/48-hour (or more) ticket.
- 8 days before the activity: Free cancellation
- 4 days before the activity: 20% cancellation fee
- Less than 4 days before the activity: 100% cancellation fee