Join us and step aboard one of our authentic timber tall ships for a delightful 3 hour sailing dinner experience. Leave your cares behind as you discover the magnificent authentic Tall Ship S°ren Larsen. We promise comfortable sailing, beautiful wine and a delicious and substantial finger food menu prepared and served by our gold license caterer.
Your wine is carefully selected to match your dinner, so relax and make the most of your experience. On this cruise, none of your senses will be left behind: watch the sun going down behind the bridge as you sail Sydney Harbour, feel and touch the nearly 100 years old oak of our ships, smell the fresh sea air and taste our beautiful food and drinks. You will absolutely love our live acoustic music, which truly contributes to a delightful evening on a 1920's style Tall Ship! We have picked our very best musicians, who will play light, gentle and enchanting music throughout the evening.
- Sailing experience
- Substantial finger food dinner including many delicacies from our chef
- Unlimited wine all night, but also beer, champagne, soft drinks, juices and water
- Unique live acoustic music for a very special entertainment experience
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
Unlimited Australian Wine
- a selection of Australian wines are carefully chosen to match your dinner. All wines are included, as well as any other drink you may want, including sparkling!
Selection of Canapes
- Sydney rock oysters served with natural lemon
- King prawns with fresh herb aioli
- Asian duck pancakes with shallots and hoisin sauce
- Grilled prawn skewers with garlic and parsley butter
- Chicken and mushroom tart with shredded parmesan and chives
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese roulade with rocket and seeded mustard
- Mini gourmet lamb and rosemary pies
- Baby baguettes with chicken, celery and tomato relish
- Mini tuna wraps with mint and Spanish onion
- Mini gourmet beef and burgundy pies
- Char-grilled vegetable baguette with rocket and pesto (v)
- Mushroom, goats cheese and capsicum tart (v)
- Mini char-grilled vegetable wraps with kumara and hummus
- Chocolate profiteroles - choux pastry coated in chocolate and filled with custard
- Menu is indicative and is subject to change.
- Boarding is 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Children are not allowed on this cruise.
- This tour is available on selected dates. For the rest of the year, Twilight BBQ Dinner Tall Ship Experience may be booked.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.