The Blue Mountains, named after its distincitive blue haze, centres around Katoomba in the heart of the World Hertitage listed Blue Mountains. See the Three Sisters at Echo Point, descend into the Megalong Valley and walk on the valley floor. Experience the rich warm smell of the Australian bush, a truly Australian sensation. A must see destination for any traveller to Sydney.
- Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Visit an Australian Wildlife Park - hand feed kangaroos, experience an emu encounter, walk through rainforest aviaries, giant crocodiles and more
- Walk through koala enclosures and see koalas in trees and close - up
- Opportunity to Cuddle a Koala*
- Have your photo taken with a cuddly koala (free of charge if you use your own camera)
- Quaint mountain village of Leura
- Tour Katoomba - resort capital of the Blue Mountains
- At Echo Point, see the Three Sisters rock formation towering over Jamison Valley
- Follow the scenic Cliff Drive with magnificent views over Megalong Valley
- Opportunity to ride the world's steepest Scenic Railway, Scenic Cableway or the Skyway Cable Car (own expense)
- Walk on the valley floor boardwalk under a canopy of tall tree ferns
- Breathtaking views over the Grose Valley from Govetts Leap
- Tour through mountain towns of Medlow Bath and Mt Victoria
- Wonder at the ruggedness of the Blue Mountains from Bells Line of Road
- Visit the Bilpin Fruit Bowl
- Perhaps enjoy the local specialty...tea or coffee with apple pie and cream. What a treat! (own expense)
- Spectacular views of the Cumberland Plains
- Richmond Air Force Base
- Pass Homebush Bay - the 2000 Olympic Games site. See the Stadiums and facilities of the millennium Olympics.
- Return to Sydney over the Anzac Bridge.
- Admission to wildlife park
- Lunch at Three Sisters Cafe
- English guide
- Hotel pick-up (View Hotel Pick-up List)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Koalas cling to an object or branch. You may touch a koala, but you are not permitted to hold koalas.
- Children 4 years old and below are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.