Enjoy a delightful lunch cruise on the sparkling blue waters of Sydney harbor, take a comprehensive look at the city and then have a sumptuous dinner overlooking Sydney and its magnificent waterways from Sydney Tower.
- Go on an unforgettable Matilda cruise with a buffet lunch while taking in the splendor of Sydney harbor.
- Stunning views over Sydney Cove and Circular Quay
- Sydney Opera House
- Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Milson's Point - panoramic views of the bridge and skyline
- Cross the Spit Bridge
- Magnificent views from Seaforth Lookout over Middle Head and Pearl Bay marinas
- Arabanoo Lookout - a superb panorama of the rugged headlands and Manly
- Tour through the northern beaches of Freshwater Bay and Curl Curl
- Stop at the seaside resort of Manly, noted for its famous surf beach and Norfolk pines
- Perhaps a walk along the Corso, browse in the shops or simply relax on the beach.
- Revolving restaurant with 360 degree views
- Enjoy a sumptuous buffet dinner while relaxing 250 meters above ground - a spectacular way to dine
- Panoramic sights of the city, the harbor, Botany Bay and views toward the Blue Mountains.
- Harbour luncheon cruise
- Buffet dinner
- Sightseeing coach tour
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- The coach will drop you at Sydney Tower for a 18:00 buffet dinner. You will need to make your own way back to your hotel after dinner.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.