Best of Sydney - City Tour, Bondi, Lunch Cruise and Sydney Tower Dinner
Type: Day Tours in Sydney
Departs From: Sydney
Meeting Point: Wharf 5, King Street Wharf
Duration: 6 hours
Available: daily at 11:45
Product Code: 726
Feast on a delightful lunch as you cruise the sparkling blue Sydney Harbour. Enjoy the sights from the water before continuing with a tour aboard a coach. Get a comprehensive look around the city and discover its rich history, splendid harbors and marvelous architecture. Stop at a few spots including Mrs Macquarie's Chair (the best seat to capture the perfect picture of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge behind the Opera House) and gorgeous Bondi Beach (Australia's top surf beach). At the end of the day, hop off at Sydney Tower for your buffet dinner. At 250 meters above ground, you can take in panoramic sights of the city, the Harbour, Botany Bay and views toward the Blue Mountains - truly a spectacular way to dine.
- Go on an unforgettable Matilda cruise with a buffet lunch while taking in the splendor of Sydney harbor.
Coach Tour Highlights
- Darling Harbour
- Sydney Entertainment Centre
- Sydney Aquarium and the Monorail
- Sydney Opera House
- The Rocks - Sydney's birthplace
- Conservatorium of Music
- Parliament House
- Hyde Park
- St James' Church
- St Mary's Cathedral
- Art Gallery and the Domain
- Mrs Macquarie's Chair - with superb views of the harbor and city skyline
- Royal Australian Naval Base at Garden Island
- Kings Cross - 'hot spot' and red-light district
- Exclusive Double Bay and Vaucluse
- The Gap - stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and the Heads
- Bondi Beach - Australia's most famous surf beach
- Historic and trendy Paddington
- Sydney Tower
- Sydney Town Hall
- Revolving restaurant with 360 degree views
- Sumptuous buffet dinner 250 meters above ground
- Panoramic sights of the city, Harbour and Botany Bay and views toward the Blue Mountains
- Harbour luncheon cruise
- Buffet dinner
- Sightseeing coach tour
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- The coach will drop you at Sydney Tower for a 18:00 buffet dinner. You will need to make your own way back to your hotel after dinner.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
Click on the season date to view price
Price per adult $202.79
Price per child $117.60
Departs daily at 11:45
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 12 and below.
Janette T., Australia
Except for the guide who walked us to catch our bus for our afternoon tour around Sydney & surrounds. She just left us and if it hadn't been for another bus driver pointing us to the correct bus it was all very confusing. With the renovations going on at the Sydney Tower it was very confusing finding the Revolving Restaurant but when at our table and seated it was all very worth while.
Ann S., Australia
We thoroughly enjoyed this excursion, although we were not taken where the website said eg King's Cross. But still very worthwhile
"Except for the guide who walked us to catch our bus for our afternoon tour around Sydney & surrounds. She just left us and if it hadn't been for another bus driver pointing us to the correct bus it was all very confusing. With the renovations going on at the Sydney Tower it was very confusing finding the Revolving Restaurant but when at our table and seated it was all very worth while."
Janette T., Australia