The nation's capital - a planned city, ultra modern, with imposing architecture and the rural charm of the lakeside, gardens and open spaces. This hi-tech city is the seat of Parliament and home of superb national monuments, museums and galleries.
Canberra, is Australia's political and administrative heart. Striking architecture contrasts with natural bushland. Visit the new billion dollar Parliament House and New Museum for an exclusive guided tour of both, pass the Prime Minister's Lodge and diplomatic embassies and visit the Australian War Memorial.
- Visit the historic township of Berrima for morning tea (own expense)
- Enter the Australian Capital Territory and the nation's capital - Canberra
- Panoramic views from the summit of Mt Ainslie
- Visit the Australian War Memorial on a guided tour
- Hear the history of the ANZACs as we travel along the boulevard dedicated to the participants of all conflicts
- Take a guided tour of the new hands on, state-of-the art National Museum or the National Gallery of Australia (subject to current exhibitions)
- Visit the spectacular billion dollar New Parliament House for a guided inspection
- Observe Parliament if in session
- "The Lodge" - residence of the Prime Minister
- Embassies and Diplomatic residences including Thailand, USA, France, Malaysia, Great Britain, Indonesia and more
- Captain Cook Memorial Fountain and the Carillon
- National Library
- An evening meal stop will be made on our return to Sydney (own expense).
- Guided tours of New Museum and Parliament House
- Entry to the Australian War Museum
- Use of Wi-Fi onboard coach
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.