The nation's capital - a planned city, ultra modern, with imposing architecture and the rural charm of the lakeside, gardens and open spaces. This hi-tech city is the seat of Parliament and home of superb national monuments, museums and galleries.
Canberra, is Australia's political and administrative heart. Striking architecture contrasts with natural bushland. Visit the new billion dollar Parliament House and New Museum for an exclusive guided tour of both, pass the Prime Minister's Lodge and diplomatic embassies and visit the Australian War Memorial.
- Visit the historic township of Berrima for morning tea (own expense)
- Tour through the Southern Highlands and Goulburn sheep district
- See mysterious Lake George
- Enter the Australian Capital Territory and the nation's capital - Canberra
- Panoramic views from the summit of Mt Ainslie
- Visit the Australian War Memorial on a guided tour
- Take a guided tour of the new hands on, state-of-the art National Museum or the National Gallery of Australia (subject to current exhibitions)
- Visit the spectacular billion dollar New Parliament House for a guided inspection
- Observe Parliament if in session
- See the Senate, the House of Representative chambers and the Great Hall
- See sweeping views of Canberra from the Queens Terrace
- Tour Canberra and see Lake Burley Griffin
- High Court of Australia
- National Library
- National Science and Technology Centre
- "The Lodge" - residence of the Prime Minister
- Embassies and Diplomatic residences including Thailand, USA, France, Malaysia, Great Britain, Indonesia and more
- Captain Cook Memorial Fountain and the Carillon
- An evening meal stop will be made on our return to Sydney (own expense).
- Guided tours of New Museum and Parliament House
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.