Type: Tours around Sydney
Departs From: Sydney
Meeting Point: The Star, Pirrama Road
Duration: 12 hours and 45 minutes
Available: Monday Wednesday Friday at 08:00
Product Code: 729
The nation's capital - a planned city, ultra modern, with imposing architecture and the rural charm of the lakeside, gardens and open spaces. This hi-tech city is the seat of Parliament and home of superb national monuments, museums and galleries.
Canberra, is Australia's political and administrative heart. Striking architecture contrasts with natural bushland. Visit the new billion dollar Parliament House and New Museum for an exclusive guided tour of both, pass the Prime Minister's Lodge and diplomatic embassies and visit the Australian War Memorial.
- Visit the historic township of Berrima for morning tea (own expense)
- Tour through the Southern Highlands and Goulburn sheep district
- See mysterious Lake George
- Enter the Australian Capital Territory and the nation's capital - Canberra
- Panoramic views from the summit of Mt Ainslie
- Visit the Australian War Memorial on a guided tour
- Take a guided tour of the new hands on, state-of-the art National Museum or the National Gallery of Australia (subject to current exhibitions)
- Visit the spectacular billion dollar New Parliament House for a guided inspection
- Observe Parliament if in session
- See the Senate, the House of Representative chambers and the Great Hall
- See sweeping views of Canberra from the Queens Terrace
- Tour Canberra and see Lake Burley Griffin
- High Court of Australia
- National Library
- National Science and Technology Centre
- "The Lodge" - residence of the Prime Minister
- Embassies and Diplomatic residences including Thailand, USA, France, Malaysia, Great Britain, Indonesia and more
- Captain Cook Memorial Fountain and the Carillon
- An evening meal stop will be made on our return to Sydney (own expense).
- Guided tours of New Museum and Parliament House
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
Price per adult $147.65
Price per child $73.82
Departs Monday Wednesday Friday at 08:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 14 and below.