Port Stephens Dolphin Watcher
Type: Tours around Sydney
Departs From: Sydney
Meeting Point: The Star, Pirrama Road, Darling Harbour or hotel pick up
Duration: 11 hours and 30 minutes
Available: Monday Wednesday Saturday at 08:00 or Wednesday Saturday at 08:00
Product Code: 730
Discover this beautiful north coast region, with its holiday villages, white sandy beaches and the sparkling Pacific Ocean.
There will be a tea break (at your own expense) in the morning. We ride the wave crests with the dolphins in the azure waters of sheltered Port Stephens where forests, villages and stately homes meet with the sea.
First, we cross the Sydney Harbor bridge and tour through leafy and affluent North shore suburbs. Then, we traverse the Hawkesbury River and Ranges, where magnificent views of natural sandstone, waterway and Eucalypt forests await us. Don't miss the heavy industry and large shipping port at Newcastle.
Watch out for the adorable bottlenose dolphins when we board our luxury cruiser with 360-degree viewing decks at Nelson Bay. While you're at it, why not have a go at boom netting? Listen to the dolphins as they play or be entertained with informative commentary and spectacular scenery.
Then, aboard our modern and comfortable 4WD vehicle, be awed by the surreal landscape of the Stockton Bight sand dunes. Why not try sandboarding down the dunes - something that's sure to be fun for any age!
- Morning tea break (at own expense)
- 4WD + Sandboarding
- Lunch option: Nelson Bay Marina, at your own expense, or Moonshadow Cruises, pre-purchased
- Dolphin Watch Cruise
- Admission to wildlife park
- Lunch (depending on option selected)
- Dolphin watch cruise
- Sand boarding
- Hotel pick up (View Hotel Pick-up List)
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy seats.
Click on the season date to view price
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.