Discover this beautiful north coast region, with its holiday villages, white sandy beaches and the sparkling Pacific Ocean. Ride the wave crests with the dolphins in the azure waters of sheltered Port Stephens where forests, villages and stately homes meet with the sea.
First, cross the Sydney Harbor bridge and tour through leafy and affluent North shore suburbs. Then, traverse the Hawkesbury River and Ranges, where magnificent views of natural sandstone, waterway and Eucalypt forests await us. Pass Williamtown Air Force Base, home to Australia's FA18 Hornet fighter aircraft squadron.
Arrive at Port Stephens, where you get to choose your adventure. Combine the must-do Dolphin Watch Cruise
with a 4WD and Sandboarding
experience at the Stockton Bight sand dunes. Aboard a comfortable and modern 4WD vehicle, be awed by the stunning dunes that stretch on for over 2 500 hectares. Slide down this truly amazing landscape, the largest mobile sand mass in the Southern Hemisphere. Or you may choose to do Tandem Parasailing (minimum 2 passengers)
for ultimate fun at the ultimate height.
On your cruise, watch out for the adorable bottle-nose dolphins when we board our luxury cruiser with 360-degree viewing decks at Nelson Bay. While you're at it, why not have a go at boom netting? Listen to the dolphins as they play or be entertained with informative commentary and spectacular scenery.
After the cruise, have some free time to enjoy and explore the village, before returning to Sydney.
- 4WD (optional)
- Sandboarding (optional)
- Tandem Parasailing (optional)
- Lunch option: Nelson Bay Marina, at your own expense, or Moonshadow Cruises, pre-purchased
- Dolphin Watch Cruise
- Admission to National Park (Tour and Cruise / Lunch and Cruise options only until 31 March 2015, included starting 01 April 2015)
- Lunch (optional)
- Dolphin watch cruise
- 4WD and Sandboarding (optional)
- *Tandem OR Solo Parasailing (optional)
- Hotel pick up (View Hotel Pick-up List
- Use of Wi-Fi onboard coach
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy seats.
- *Parasailing rates from 01 April 2014 to 31 March 2015 are for Tandem
, while rates from 01 April 2015 to 31 March 2016 are for Solo. Please inquire for Tandem rates for 2015-16 season.