Tall Ship Afternoon Discovery Cruise
Only in Sydney for a short time? Looking for a great and affordable way to make the most of an hour and a half on the harbor? Then this experience is for you!
Sail past the Opera house, fort Denison, under the harbor bridge and enjoy a real sailing experience on a 1850s style tall ship. Get involved and make the most of this interactive, unique tall ship cruise. Try your hand steering or help with the sails. You'll be transported to the days gone by and be able to say you know what it's like for the sailors of yesteryear.
You will get to hear some of Sydney's rich history and tales of Sydney's only authentic timber tall ships. If you'd like to heave on a rope you can otherwise simply sit back, relax and enjoy the entertainment provided by our talented musicians and your friendly crew.
Make sure to bring your camera, as this is an opportunity to see the best of Sydney Harbor. You will love the views of this vibrant city from the unique perspective aboard our authentic wooden Tall Ship.
- Delightful tall ship cruise on the Sydney Harbor
- Discover Sydney Harbour on our authentic tall ship
- Opportunity to join the crew and help set sails
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Children under 4 years old are allowed free of charge but must be under permanent parent/carer attention.
- Boarding is 15 minutes prior to sailing time.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.