Type: Tours around Tagbilaran
Departs From: Tagbilaran
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up from Tagbilaran City Hotels and Panglao Island Resorts
Duration: 3 hours
Available: daily at 18:00
Product Code: 6170
This evening tour begins with a gourmet organic dinner at the Bee Farm Restaurant in Panglao Island. After dinner, proceed to the Loboc River, either in Loay town or at the Loboc jetty, to board a pumpboat that will take you downriver at a slow, leisurely pace. Along the riverbanks, trees are festooned with the myriad lights of fireflies, some covering the entire foliage of the trees. This natural phenomenon has long been a local sight but organized tours did not come about until 2005 when it was recognized as a unique, wondrous spectacle, especially for city dwellers. During the migration season, you can even catch a glimpse of birds sleeping among the branches of the mangrove trees that line the river. Truly an awesome experience as only Mother Nature can present.
- Hotel pickup
- Airconditioned transport
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide
- Firefly tour on Loboc River
- Dinner at Bee Farm
- Drinks during dinner
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge. However, it is not advisable to bring them along on this tour.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Hotel pick-up may be up to an hour before departure time.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.