Type: Tours in Bohol
Departs From: Tagbilaran
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up from Tagbilaran City Hotels and Panglao Island Resorts
Duration: 12 hours
Available: As of now this product cannot be booked online. Please Contact us for quotation and / or more information.
Product Code: 7343
Located two hours northwest of Taglibaran City is the Danao Adventure Park, the island's newest destination. It is a huge nature park that used to be the base camp of the revered Boholano Hero Francisco Dagohoy, who led the longest Philippine revolt against the Spanish colonists. Now, it offers exciting moderate to hard adventure activities. On this tour, you can go on a combination of three of these activities/rides: zipline, plunge/canyon swing, root climbing, rapelling, caving (moderate to hard), river tubing and river kayaking. This is a day like no other for the adventurous!
- Hotel pickup
- Airconditioned transport
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Drinks during lunch
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour is not recommended for children below 2 years old.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Hotel pick-up may be up to an hour before departure time.
- Tour is subject to weather conditions. For guests with health problems, waiver may have to be signed on site.
- Tour takes approximately 10 to 12 hours.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.