This tour affords a glimpse of how Taiwanese people live, work, and play. It includes a visit to the grandiose CKS Memorial Hall
, in downtown Taipei to pay homage to the late President Chiang Kai-Shek; Martyrs's Shrine
, to see an excellent example of classical Ming Dynasty architecture dedicated to the fallen war heroes of the country and an interesting hourly guard-changing ceremony; National Palace Museum
, which houses the world's largest and most valuable collection of Chinese art treasures--There are permanent displays of ceramics, bronzes, oracle bones, porcelain, paintings, calligraphy, enamelware, jade, Ching dynasty costume, carvings, and cabinets, as well as temporary exhibitions of other items; a traditional temple
; and handicraft center
for a look at colorful Taiwanese craftsmanship.
- Presidential Building (pass by)
- Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall
- Martyrs' Shrine
- Traditional Taiwanese Temple
- National Palace Museum
- Handicraft Center
- Air-conditioned coach
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket to National Palace Museum
- Local Travel Insurance
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off at downtown Taipei City hotels
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- English, Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.