Yangmingshan National Park is located just to the north of Taipei and is easily accessible from the city. After an hour's drive, stops will be made at volcano site and Yangming Park. Then, drive downhill to Peitou area to experience one of the best hot spring bath in Taiwan. Bathing in the hot-spring water has a relaxing and refreshing effect. It helps to relieve muscle pains, nervous pains, digestive problems, arteriosclerosis and other ailments.
- Yangmingshan National Park
- Beitou Hot Springs
- Air-conditioned coach
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket and towel for hot-spring bath
- Local Travel Insurance
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off at downtown Taipei City hotels
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- English, Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.