The Northeast Coast National Scenic Area is located in the northeast corner of Taiwan. The scenic area is noted for its numerous capes and bays backed by green mountains.
Chiufen Village were once centers of gold mining in Taiwan. The gold is gone, but these quaint old villages, built of closely-packed houses clinging to steep mountainsides, continue to offer enchanting scenery and fascinating glimpses into the lifestyles of the past.
- Chiufen Village
- Chinkuashih Village (pass by)
- Pitou Cape
- Nanya Rock Formations
- Bay of Two Colors
- Air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking tour guide
- Local Travel Insurance
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off at downtown Taipei City hotels
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- English, Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.