Taroko Gorge Day Tour
Taroko Gorge is one of the seven wonders of Asia that no traveler should miss. After a 30-minute flight from Taipei to Hualien, you will be guided along a 12-mile stretch of highway built into awesome marble cliffs high above the rushing river.
The route will take you through 38 tunnels including the Swallows Grotto, the Tunnel of Nine Turns and the Marble Bridge of Motherly Devotion.
After lunch, you will visit Chi Hsing Beach and Stone Sculptural Park. Return to Taipei around 16:30.
- Pick up from hotel
- Transfer to Domestic Airport
- Board plane for Hualien
- Ride bus for Taroko Gorge Gateway
- Eternal Spring Shrine
- Swallow Caves
- Tunnel of Nine Turns
- Tienhsiang Lodge
- Marble Factory
- Chi Hsing Beach
- Hualien Stone
- Sculptural Park
- Ride train for Taipei
- Transfer to hotel
- Air Ticket from Taipei to Hualien
- Train Ticket from Hualien to Taipei
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratuities
- Optional Activity Costs
- This tour is unavailable during the Lunar New Year Celebration (dates vary each year).
- The following information will be required upon booking:
* Full name of each participant
- Due to safety issues brought by heavy rains, the Swallow Caves, Tunnel of Nine Turns and the Tienhsiang Lodge are temporarily closed until further notice. During the closure the tour will visit Cingshuei Cliff instead.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Josephine ar times was difficult to understand. Due to weather, we couldn't go to the gorge. ThT day the tour could have been shorter. However, the train tickets were for a later time."
Alan G., USA