Descend to the Judean Desert via the inn of the Good Samaritan. Ascend Masada by cable car to tour the 2000-year-old fortress and palace built by King Herod. Drive via Ein Gedi and Qumranand see the caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
Get to float in the mineral-rich Dead Sea which, at 400 meters below sea level, is the lowest place on earth. Take a mud-bath and benefit from the therapeutic qualities of the natural Dead Sea mud. Afterwards, drive back to Tel Aviv and get to look at views of Jericho and the old Roman Road.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Cable car ride
- Entry to the Mineral Beach
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- You are advised to wear comfortable shoes and hats and bring bathing suits, beach sandals and towels.
- Children below 3 years old are not allowed in this tour.
- No refunds given if you choose to skip the cable car ride.
- Drop-offs in Herzlia and Netanya can also be provided at no extra cost.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"It was a great experience. We liked the tour organization, number of places we have visited and time spend at every of them, food at Masada, and most of all the passion of our tour guide Menachem! Tatyana and Alexander"
Alexander Dulkin D., USA