Asakusa is one of the most traditional places in all of Tokyo. Walking through the ancestral Japanese atmosphere, you might be surprised at how Japanese religious customs are available to anyone and how Japanese time-honored manners have matured. You'll get to experience the proper way to visit the temple and shrine, how to purify yourself, how to pray, and what a Japanese fortuneteller is like.
After experiencing the past, stand in awe of Japan's technology, modern architecture, and state-of-the-art construction, all rolled into one magnificent structure: the Tokyo Sky Tree. Aside from being the new symbol of Japan's state-of-the-art construction, architecture, and technology, it is also currently the highest tower in the world, measuring 634 meters tall. Definitely the new hot spot! So come and enjoy all that Asakusa has to offer, with the traditional Japanese side mixed right in with modern Japan.
- Kaminarimon Temple Gate
- Nakamise Traditional Shopping Street
- Gojunoto (Five-Story Tower)
- Sensoji Buddhist Temple
- Asakusa Jinja Shrine
- Learn about the difference between Buddhism and Shinto, how to purify your body, and how to pray in temples and shrines
- Japanese fortune telling
- Guided tour
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge.
- Tour takes approximately 1 hour. Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Tours are normally operated with a maximum of 15 guests. For groups more than 15 and for private tours, please inquire.
- Tour ends in Asakusa.