Travel to Osaka to visit one of the top ranked theme parks in the world - Universal Studios Japan! With thrilling rides and attractions inspired by your favorite movies, animations and comic series, Universal Studios is a guaranteed fun attraction for a day out for kids and grown-ups alike.
Universal Studios Japan is full of exciting attractions for your enjoyment - whether you love exploring a movie setting, riding roller coasters or watching movies and shows, the park offers a fun immersive experience.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potterâ„˘
: Explore Hogwartsâ„˘ castle, fly the skies on a Hippogriff and visit the shops in Hogsmeadeâ„˘.
- Universal Wonderland
: See the favorite characters of your childhood - Snoopy, Hello Kitty (she's not a cat!) and Elmo and the rest of the Sesame Streetâ„˘ gang.
- Ride Attractions
: Have amazing adventures in "4K3D" with Spider-Man, escape the sharks in JAWSÂ®, see the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park - The RideÂ® and travel through time and space in a DeLorean from Back To The FutureÂ®.
- Show Attractions
: Enter the thrilling world of the TerminatorÂ®, WaterWorldÂ®, Sesame Street, Woody WoodpeckerÂ® and ShrekÂ®.
Before the tour:
Your train tickets, final itinerary and Universal Studios Japan Pass will be delivered at least one day before departure to the address you provide for this purpose when booking.
Please proceed to Tokyo* Station on your own. Board the Hikari Shinkansen to Shin-Osaka Station (travel time 180 minutes) as indicated on your ticket**.
Upon arrival at Shin-Osaka Station, proceed to JR Universal City Station. From there, head to Universal Studios Japan on your own.
Spend the day at Universal Studios. Before the day ends, proceed to Hotel Granvia Osaka on your own for check-in and overnight stay.
- One way ticket
Your tour concludes upon check-out from the hotel.
- Round-trip ticket
Check out of the hotel and enjoy Kyoto until your scheduled departure back to Tokyo. From Shin-Osaka Station, board the Hikari Shinkansen back to Tokyo/Shinagawa/Shin-Yokohama Station.
- Reserved seats ticket on the Shinkansen
- Overnight hotel accommodation
- Admission to Universal Studios Japan
- Meals and drinks
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- *You can also ride the Shinkansen to/from Shinagawa or Shin-Yokohama Station, please indicate when booking.
- **We cannot accept advance requests for specific departure times or seat assignments. Your ticket will be issued for a departure time within the above time frames with a reserved seat.
- Rates quoted are for the listed hotel and are subject to change depending on availability.
- Other hotel packages are available, please contact us.
- These tours are offered for travelers from overseas only.
- Tour includes no assistant or guide service, you need to make a own transfer between hotel and Train Station and or elsewhere you want to visit.
- Tickets are delivered to your hotel or staying place 1 day before your departure.
- Requests for train reservation (such as departure / arrival time, seat number) is not entertained.
- Baggage carriage not included. Please carry your baggage on your own.
- Children 4 to 5 years old may purchase 1 Day Pass at the Studio's ticket window.
- Please provide information upon booking about your staying place, address, phone number and check-in date for delivering tickets. For those staying at personal residences, please give us the name of your landlord.