Type: Day Tours in Tokyo
Departs From: Tokyo
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up or the Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
Duration: 4 hours
Available: daily at 09:00
Product Code: 1346
Enjoy a panoramic view of Tokyo from the observation deck of Tokyo Tower, and then take a stroll around the Imperial Palace Plaza where you can savor the splendid view of the moats and walls around the seat of Japan's imperial household. In Asakusa you can browse the many colorful stores lining the Nakamise walkway leading up to Sensoji Temple, Tokyo's oldest and most famous Buddhist temple.
Depart Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal and visit the following places by bus:
- Tokyo Tower (40 minutes)
Enjoy a panoramic view of Tokyo from the main observatory.
- Imperial Palace Plaza (10 minutes)
Make a short stop for photos at the outer garden of the Imperial Palace.
- Sensoji Temple "Asakusa Kannon" and Nakamise-dori (40 minutes)
Sensoji is the oldest and most popular Buddhist temple in Tokyo. The promenade leading to the temple, called Nakamise-dori, is lined on both sides by many small food and souvenir shops.
- Ueno (drive through)
See Ueno, an area with a popular zoo and park en route to the station.
Arrive at Akihabara or Tokyo Station sometime between 12:00 - 12:20. Tour ends here. Your tour guide will tell you how to go back to your hotel.
- English-speaking guide
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal Expense
- Optional Activity costs
- Pick ups are available from selected Tokyo hotels. ( View Hotel Pick-up List)
- If your hotel is not on the list, you may choose to proceed to the Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal or be picked up at a hotel in the list that is nearest you. Please indicate your choice upon booking.
- Please call to confirm hotel pick-up 24 hours before your tour date.
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge, provided they sit on an adult's lap. If they need a seat, they will be charged (child rates).
Price per adult $52.75
Price per child $27.96
Departs daily at 09:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
Rizal M., Indonesia
We only stay overnight in Tokyo, and taking this tour gave us the highlight of Tokyo experience. The tour guide did an excellent job to get as much as information in such a short period of time. We would love to see more of Tokyo, and definitely will book through City Discovery again!
"Wewent up in the ToykoTower which gave us a great view of the city. We also went to the Imperial Palace Outer Gardens which we were fortunate to see the Royal Carriage which was transporting an official to the Palace. The guide was very helpful and outgoing."
DAVID L., Australia