Enjoy a panoramic view of Tokyo from the observation deck of Tokyo Tower, and then take a stroll around the Imperial Palace Plaza where you can savor the splendid view of the moats and walls around the seat of Japan's imperial household. In Asakusa you can browse the many colorful stores lining the Nakamise walkway leading up to Sensoji Temple, Tokyo's oldest and most famous Buddhist temple.
Depart Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal and visit the following places by bus:
- Tokyo Tower (40 minutes)
Enjoy a panoramic view of Tokyo from the main observatory.
- Imperial Palace Plaza (10 minutes)
Make a short stop for photos at the outer garden of the Imperial Palace.
- Sensoji Temple "Asakusa Kannon" and Nakamise-dori (40 minutes)
Sensoji is the oldest and most popular Buddhist temple in Tokyo. The promenade leading to the temple, called Nakamise-dori, is lined on both sides by many small food and souvenir shops.
- Ueno (drive through)
See Ueno, an area with a popular zoo and park en route to the station.
Arrive at Akihabara or Tokyo Station sometime between 12:00 - 12:20. Tour ends here. Your tour guide will tell you how to go back to your hotel.
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick up*
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal Expense
- Optional Activity costs
- *Pick up service is available from selected Tokyo hotels. ( View Hotel Pick-up List
- If your hotel is not on the list, you may choose to proceed to the Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
or be picked up at a hotel in the list that is nearest you. Please indicate your choice upon booking.
- Please call to confirm hotel pick-up 24 hours before your tour date.
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge, provided they sit on an adult's lap. If they need a seat, they will be charged (child rates).