Enjoy a panoramic view of Tokyo from the observation deck of Tokyo Tower, and then take a stroll around the Imperial Palace Plaza where you can savor the splendid view of the moats and walls around the seat of Japan's imperial household. In Asakusa you can browse the many colorful stores lining the Nakamise walkway leading up to Sensoji Temple, Tokyo's oldest and most famous Buddhist temple.
Depart Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal and visit the following places by bus:
- Tokyo Tower (40 minutes)
Enjoy a panoramic view of Tokyo from the main observatory.
- Imperial Palace Plaza (15 minutes)
Make a short stop for photos at the outer garden of the Imperial Palace.
- Sensoji Temple "Asakusa Kannon" and Nakamise-dori (40 minutes)
Sensoji is the oldest and most popular Buddhist temple in Tokyo. The promenade leading to the temple, called Nakamise-dori, is lined on both sides by many small food and souvenir shops.
- Ueno (drive through)
See Ueno, an area with a popular zoo and park en route to the station.
Arrive at Akihabara or Tokyo Station sometime between 12:00 - 12:20. Tour ends here. Your tour guide will tell you how to go back to your hotel.
- English-speaking guide
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal Expense
- Optional Activity costs
- Pick ups are available from selected Tokyo hotels.
- If your hotel is not in the list, you may choose to proceed to the Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal or be picked up at a hotel in the list that is nearest you. Please indicate your choice upon booking.
- Please call to confirm hotel pick-up 24 hours before your tour date.
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge, provided they sit on an adult's lap. If they need a seat, they will be charged (child rates).
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Wewent up in the ToykoTower which gave us a great view of the city. We also went to the Imperial Palace Outer Gardens which we were fortunate to see the Royal Carriage which was transporting an official to the Palace. The guide was very helpful and outgoing."
DAVID L., Australia