Type: Day Tours in Tokyo
Departs From: Tokyo
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 4 hours
Available: daily at 13:40
Product Code: 1353
This Japanese-style wrestling dates from ancient times and is thus full of rituals. Six tournaments are held each year; Tokyo hosts three tournaments annually.
Leave Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal for the Kokugikan (Sumo Amphitheater) by train.
View sumo-related objects from the Edo period to the present in the Sumo Museum.
Dohyo-iri and Sumo matches
Enjoy a Dohyo-iri (entering the ring) ceremony and exciting sumo matches from a reserved seat on the second floor. English commentary is available on radios which will be provided by the guide.
Tour disbands at Kokugikan around 18:00. Participants will return to their hotels or elsewhere on their own. The guide can provide directions for returning to your hotel.
- English-speaking guide or assistant service
- Hotel pick up
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal Expense
- Optional Activity costs
- Pick ups are available from selected Tokyo hotels.
- Your reserved tickets are B-class (second floor seats).
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge, provided they sit on an adult's lap. If they need a seat, they will be charged (child rates).
Click on the season date to view price
Price per adult $104.27
Price per child $104.27
Departs daily at 13:40
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.