Leave Tokyo and go up to Mt. Fuji's 5th station and enjoy the view from 2300 meters above sea level. Then take in Hakone's beautiful natural scenery with a pleasure boat cruise around Lake Ashi and a ride on the Komagatake Ropeway.
- Fuji Visitor Center
- Mt. Fuji 5th Station
- Cruise on Lake Ashi
- Mt. Komagatake Ropeway
- Lunch (optional)
- Service of an English-speaking guide
- Pick-up service from major Tokyo hotels
- Hotel drop-off
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Pick ups are available from selected Tokyo hotels
- If your hotel is not in the list, you may choose to proceed to the Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
or be picked up at a hotel in the list that is nearest you. Please indicate your choice upon booking.
- Please call to confirm hotel pick-up 24 hours before your tour date.
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge, provided they sit on an adult's lap. If they need a seat, they will be charged (child rates).
- GPS Based automatic navigation system is available in Chinese and Spanish (if requested in advance during booking).
- You are recommended to bring an overcoat or other warm clothing during the autumn and winter.
- When the Fuji Visitor Center is closed or if the tour is behind schedule due to traffic jam, the Fuji Visitor Center may be skipped.
- When the driveway up to Mount Fuji's 5th station is closed in winter and some days in early spring due to heavy snow or if the tour is behind schedule due to traffic jam, we will only go up the highest possible point.
- Komagatake Ropeway or the cruise on Lake Ashi may also be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions or for other operational reasons. In this case, we will enjoy some of the following alternatives:
Narukawa Museum in Hakone
Hakone Check Point
Cruise on Lake Kawaguchi
Lake Kawaguchi Ropeway
- The tour guide will finalize alternative places, based on a careful study of tour movement and other conditions.
- If we will be able to go up to the 5th station of Mt. Fuji and it so happens that you cannot see the full view of the mountain due to weather conditions, we will not make any refund nor cancel the tour operation for this reason.
- There is a possibility that the tour guide will not be able to accompany us on the tour bus for operational reasons. In this case, the guide will provide information on how to go back to your hotel from Shinjuku/Ginza.