Visit Kamakura, a very popular tourist destination for its temples, shrines, and historical monuments. Enjoy a superb view of Kamakura and the sea from Hasedera Temple before taking a short walk to the Great Buddha, the second largest Buddha statue in Japan. After lunch at a Japanese restaurant, take the Enoshima Electric Railway to Tsuruoka Hachimangu Shrine, the most important shrine in Kamakura. See Wakamiya-oji, famous for the hundreds of cheery trees that line it. On the way back, stop by Komachi-dori's many arts and crafts shops and tea shops.
- 1 lunch
- English-speaking guide service
- Hotel pick-up
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expense
- Optional activity costs
- Pick ups are available from selected Tokyo hotels.
- Please call to confirm hotel pick-up 24 hours before your tour date.
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge, provided they sit on an adult's lap. If they need a seat, they will be charged (child rates).
- All seating on the trains is non-reserved seats and that it may not be possible to sit down.
- Please dress casually and wear shoes comfortable for walking.
- For operational reasons, your tour guide may not accompany you back to Tokyo after Kamakura Station. In this case, your guide will tell you how to go back to your hotel from Kamakura Station.
- The rickshaw has a canopy so that it may be ridden even if it rains.
- One rickshaw is shared by two people.
- In some cases, a bus may be used as transportation between Tokyo and Kamakura.
- It can be extremely hot from July through September, please bring a hat and water.
- Earphone guidance may not be used if the number of participants is less than 15.
- If you damage or lose an earphone guidance device, you will be charged for compensation.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.