Local travelers want to visit this beautiful site at least once in their lifetime! On this day trip to Nikko, one of Japan's most beautiful regions, visit Toshogu Shrine, dedicated to the first shogun of the Tokugawa era and famous for its carving of the "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" monkeys. Entertain yourself at Nikko Edomura, an amusement park that reproduces the life and events of the Edo era. You will also visit the Ninja house and see Ninja performances, which display the techniques and tools these secretive agents used. Nikko Toshogu Shrine
Visit world famous Toshogu Shrine, the mausoleum of the first Tokugawa Shogun. The complex features many interesting and colorful structures. Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura
The whole park is like a giant theater filled with historical figures reproducing events from the Edo Period. Among the park's many attractions, you can enjoy a ninja performance including displays of a wide variety of combative techniques and the tools of their trade.
Itinerary / Schedule09:00
- Bus trip to Nikko Toshogu ShrineNikko Toshogu Shrine
- 1 hour and 40 minutes (guide service ends after the Toshogu Shrine visit)Fujiya Kanko Center
- Take the 13:20 or 14:40 shuttle to Edo WonderlandEdo Wonderland
- 3 hours or 1 hour and 40 minutes (depending on which shuttle is taken)17:15
- Board a bus to Kinugawa-Onsen Station18:00 to 18:45
- Ride the Limited Express Kinu to Tokyo (2 hours and 10 minutes)20:30 to 21:00
- Tour ends as you arrive at the Tobu Asakusa Station
- Nikko Toshogu Shrine guided tour
- Hotel pick up
- Entrance fee to Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura
- Local bus fee to Kinugawa-Onsen Station
- Train fare for Tobu Limited Express KINU
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Guide during Edo Woderland visit and return to Tokyo
- *Pick up service is available from selected Tokyo hotels. ( View Hotel Pick-up List
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge, provided they sit on an adult's lap. If they need a seat, they will be charged (child rates).
- English-speaking guide service is included until sightseeing of Nikko Toshogu Shrine, after which participants will continue the tour by themselves. The guide will tell you how to get to your next destination.
- After viewing the Toshogu Shrine, please make your way to Fujiya Kanko Center.
- A complimentary shuttle bus service will transport you from Fujiya Kanko Center to Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura. Transportation from Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura to the Kinugawa-Onsen Station is made by local bus. Bus tickets will be distributed in advance.
- Coats and warm clothing are necessary during spring, autumn, and winter.
- Sightseeing at the Nikko Toshogu Shrine may be shortened due to road and traffic conditions.
- Earphone guidance may not be used if the number of participants is less than 15.
- If an earphone guidance device is damaged or lost, you may be charged for compensation.
- Due to repairs and restoration work, Toshogu Shrine's Yomeimon Gate may not be visible.