Wind down with dinner and drinks on a Japanese-style Yakatabune pleasure boat. Delicious sashimi and tempura are served while you take in the night view of Odaiba, Hamarikyu, and the beautifully lit Rainbow Bridge.
- Meals and drink (Japanese-style dinner)
- English speaking guide
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal Expense
- Optional activity costs
- Drop offs are available at selected Tokyo hotels.
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge, provided they sit on an adult's lap. If they need a seat, they will be charged (child rates).
- Dinner drinks include unlimited beer, soft drinks, Japanese sake and whisky. (Alcoholic drinks are only for the customers of 20 years and over).
- Japanese guests may also be present at the dinner.
- Seating on the yakatabune is Japanese-style atop cushions. No chairs are available. As for the restroom on the ship, western style restroom is available.
- Minimum 2 persons to operate.
- The tour may be canceled when fire festivals are held in July and August.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.