Type: Night Cruise in Tokyo
Departs From: Tokyo
Meeting Point: Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
Duration: 4 hours
Available: As of now this product cannot be booked online. Please Contact us for quotation and / or more information.
Product Code: 4157
Wind down with dinner and drinks on a Japanese-style Yakatabune pleasure boat. Delicious sashimi and tempura are served while you take in the night view of Odaiba, Hamarikyu, and the beautifully lit Rainbow Bridge.
- Meals and drink (Japanese-style dinner)
- English speaking guide
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal Expense
- Optional activity costs
- Drop offs are available at selected Tokyo hotels.
- Children 5 years old and below are free of charge, provided they sit on an adult's lap. If they need a seat, they will be charged (child rates).
- Dinner drinks include unlimited beer, soft drinks, Japanese sake and whisky. (Alcoholic drinks are only for the customers of 20 years and over).
- Japanese guests may also be present at the dinner.
- Seating on the yakatabune is Japanese-style atop cushions. No chairs are available. As for the restroom on the ship, western style restroom is available.
- Minimum 2 persons to operate.
- The tour may be canceled when fire festivals are held in July and August.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.