Enjoy this one day trip to Nikko by Tobu limited express! In Nikko, our guide will introduce you to Nikko Toshogu Shrine, which was constructed in 1636 and is a registered UNESCO World Heritage Site, famous for its elaborate wooden buildings and structures. After enjoying a Japanese-style lunch, visit the Tamozawa Imperial Villa while walking through downtown Nikko before boarding the train back to Tokyo that same evening.
- English speaking guide service
- Entry fee to Toshogu Shrine
- Train fare
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- On days when the Tamozawa Imperial Villa is unavailable, you will visit Toshoji Treasure Museum, Rinnoji Shoyo-en, Kirifuri Waterfall or Narabi-jizo Statues instead.
- Please wear clothes and shoes comfortable for walking.
- Please bring your own water and hat for the tour, it can be very hot from July through September.
- Vegetarian meal is available. Please request upon booking.
- The tour may be cancelled if there are no participants 4 days before the tour date.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.