Tsukiji Outer Fish Market and Sushi Workshop
Have a professional teacher instruct you how to make sushi, which you can enjoy for lunch!
Leave Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal by subway to visit the Tsukiji Fish Market.
Try your hand at making sushi at Tsukiji Kiyomura Sushi Zammai. Instructors-in-training from the same school as the sushi master will help you make your sushi. You may eat the sushi you made afterwards.
Tour disbands at Tsukiji Station.
- Hotel pick-up
- Professional sushi master for your lesson
- English-speaking guide
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Pick ups are available from selected Tokyo hotels.
- Travel is by public transport.
- Pedestrian traffic at the Tsukiji Fish Market is heavy. Please be careful while you are enjoying the market.
- Watching the tuna auction is not possible on this tour.
- In Tsukiji Kiyomura Sushi-Zanmai (sushi making experience), you may be placed together with other groups.
- In Tsukiji Kiyomura Sushi-Zanmai (sushi making experience), you may use the earphone guide.
- The specific locations may be changed for operational reasons. The sushi making workshop may be held in Ginza after visiting Tsukiji Market.
- Reservations may be made from three months before your desired date of departure.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.