Hop On Hop Off Toronto City Tour
Experience Toronto aboard one of our London-style, open top double decker buses. This tour has been designed to allow you complete flexibility to explore Toronto on your own terms. Your ticket is valid for three touring days which gives you ample time to explore the many attractions the city has to offer such as the CN Tower or Casa Loma.
This hop on hop off tour runs in a continuous circle from 09:00 until 15:00 with many stops at or near major hotels in the downtown area. Come join us and let our over 90 years of experience introduce you to the history, and excitement that is Toronto!
Starting Point: In front of Starbucks Coffee Shop (corner of Front and York Streets)
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- CN Tower
- Rogers Centre
- Air Canada Centre
- Olympic Spirit
- Torontos Harbourfront
- St. Lawrence Market
- Entertainment District
Starting Point: Yonge/Dundas Square (corner of Yonge and Dundas Streets)
- Casa Loma
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Bata Shoe Museum
- Eaton Centre
- Yonge Street
During the winter months, both the Downtown loop and Uptown loop are combined into one fully-narrated city tour, operated by trolley buses and not by open top double decker buses.
Loop Duration: 2 hours
- 3-day hop on hop off ticket
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Admission to sights and attractions
- Child rates apply to the ages of 3 to 12 years old (inclusive) when accompanied by an adult.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge, when accompanied by an adult, provided no seat is occupied (unless an unsold seat is available).
- All rates and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- This tour operates with trolley buses during winter months.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.