Niagara Falls Evening Light Tour from Toronto
Type: Night Tours around Toronto
Departs From: Toronto
Meeting Point: Pick-up at Central Toronto Hotels or Toronto Coach Terminal
Duration: 9 hours and 30 minutes
Available: Wednesday Friday Sunday at 13:00
Product Code: 2221
Like no other, this tour allows you to experience the real wonder that is Niagara Falls! By starting your tour in the afternoon, you will receive all the experiences of the day tour along with opportunities for sightseeing possible only in the evening.
Start your tour from Toronto and travel on a first-class, washroom-equipped motor coach through the orchard-laden countryside of the Niagara Peninsula and the historic community of Niagara-on-the-Lake. You then arrive at the Maid of the Mist* for a truly amazing boat ride to the base of the Horseshoe Falls.
After dinner you will have some free time to explore the mighty Niagara Falls and stand at the brink of the Falls to view the daily multi-coloured illumination show with the added bonus of a free fireworks display over the Falls on Fridays & Sundays.
- Hotel pick-up from selected hotels
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- * The Journey Behind the Falls Tour or IMAX Theatre is substituted when the Maid of the Mist is not operating.
- Child rates apply to the ages of 5 to 11 years old (inclusive) when accompanied by an adult.
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge, when accompanied by an adult, provided no seat is occupied (unless an unsold seat is available).
- All rates and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- For those availing of the hotel pick-up service, please provide your hotel details upon booking.
- Pick-up from selected hotels must be confirmed with local operator at least 24 hours before departure. Contact information will be provided on the voucher.
Price per adult $142.91
Price per child $90.95
Departs Wednesday Friday Sunday at 13:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
Cindy C., Australia
Had a wonderful time going out to Niagara Falls I was travelling by myself and the driver and tour guide were very friendly and made you feel welcomed. Loved going on the Maid of the Mist, dinner and then watching the light show on the falls. A wonderful time, will never forgot it
"Had a wonderful time going out to Niagara Falls I was travelling by myself and the driver and tour guide were very friendly and made you feel welcomed. Loved going on the Maid of the Mist, dinner and then watching the light show on the falls. A wonderful time, will never forgot it"
Cindy C., Australia