Like no other, this tour allows you to experience the real wonder that is Niagara Falls! By starting your tour in the afternoon, you will receive all the experiences of the day tour along with opportunities for sightseeing possible only in the evening.
Start your tour from Toronto and travel on a first-class, washroom-equipped motor coach through the orchard-laden countryside of the Niagara Peninsula and the historic community of Niagara-on-the-Lake. You then arrive at the Maid of the Mist* for a truly amazing boat ride to the base of the Horseshoe Falls.
After dinner you will have some free time to explore the mighty Niagara Falls and stand at the brink of the Falls to view the daily multi-coloured illumination show with the added bonus of a free fireworks display over the Falls on Fridays & Sundays.
- Hotel pick-up from selected hotels
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- * The Journey Behind the Falls Tour or IMAX Theatre is substituted when the Maid of the Mist is not operating.
- Child rates apply to the ages of 5 to 11 years old (inclusive) when accompanied by an adult.
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge, when accompanied by an adult, provided no seat is occupied (unless an unsold seat is available).
- All rates and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- For those availing of the hotel pick-up service, please provide your hotel details upon booking.
- Pick-up from selected hotels must be confirmed with local operator at least 24 hours before departure. Contact information will be provided on the voucher.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.