The all new Go Toronto Card is your ticket to the best things to do in Toronto and Niagara Falls. You get free admission to 20 museums, sights, and tours for one low price. The Go Toronto Card covers admission to the CN Tower, Casa Loma, the Royal Ontario Museum, the Skylon Tower above the Falls, Hippo Tours, and more. Go Toronto Card is the only ticket you need, saving you up to 30% or more compared to individual tickets.
- Free entrance to more than 10 top attractions.
- Free shopping and restaurant discounts and benefits.
- Guide book
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities Attractions where you get in free:
- 1/2 Day Bike Rentals at Segway of Ontario
- CN Tower
- Casa Loma
- Distillery District Walking Tour
- Full Day Bike Rentals at Segway of Ontario
- Gardiner Museum
- Gray Line Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Mariposa Cruises
- Natrel Rink at Harbourfront Centre
- Nightmares Fear Factory
- Ontario Place
- Rogers Centre Tour Experience
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Textile Museum of Canada
- The Bata Shoe Museum
- Toronto Hippo Tours
- Toronto Tours - Step On Step Off Tour
- Bird Kingdom: Amazing Birds and Reptiles
- Nightmares Fear Factory
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
- IMAX Niagara
- Reptilia Tours and Attractions
- 15% savings at Niagara Falls Day or Freedom Tours with Gray Line
- 15% savings at Niagara Falls Evening Tour with Gray Line
- 20% savings at Segway Distillery Spin and Tour
- 20% savings at The Second City
- 20% savings at Greg Frewin Theatre: beyond Belief Magic
- 25% savings at Toronto Tours: Niagara Express Day Trip
- All Go Toronto Card attractions are subject to availability. On occasion some museums, attractions, and tours are closed due to private functions without prior notice, outside of the control of Go Toronto Card.
- Promotions or sales are not applicable to prior purchases.
- Go Toronto Card is not responsible for traffic conditions or weather that may affect a traveler's use of the Go Toronto Card.
- When picking up cards customer must have a voucher and have proper ID for each card to redeem for each card.
- Lost card(s) are nonrefundable.
- Individual cards will not be mailed or delivered to Toronto area hotels.
- Go Toronto Card reserves the right to change prices at any time.
- One Guidebook is included with each order. Additional guidebooks are available for free. Shipping and handling will be charged for each book.
- The Go Toronto Card that comes to the card holder is valid for a definitive time period. First attraction visit must occur by December 31 of the following calendar year in which it was purchased. For instance: Any Cards purchased in 2007 must be used for the first time no later then December 31, 2008.
- The card is activated the first time you use it. It's valid for the number of consecutive calendar days you've purchased.