Drive first to the Airbus A380 Assembly factory, then return by passing by the Canal du Midiand and the train station.
Discover the old grain exchange transformed into a famous concert hall for classical music, then onto the Botanical Garden with its exotic plants, the Saint Michel bridge with a view of the old city, the water tower, the Saint Cyprien neighborhood, the Modern Art Museum located in the old slaughter house, the Canal de Brienne, Capitol Square, a famous private mansion, St. Etienne Cathedral and finally arrive at Saint Sernin Basilica.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Panoramic tour of the city
- Live commentaries in English by the driver-guide
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Entrance fees
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge provided no seat is occupied.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible