Travel is in everyone's bucket list, mom is no exception. Sure, flowers and fancy dinners could satisfy but wouldn't it be nice to give something that will last longer than an evening or an expiry date? Show how you truly appreciate them by making their dreams come true: a time off to have some fun and see the world, be it on mother's day, birthday or just any other day. We'll take care of the lodging, attractions and activities.
MOMS ON THE GO
For the mom who looks for: A canyon adventure by air, land and river
- Spend some time in the Grand Canyon to hike, relax and just be with nature. Take in the beautiful landscape of the area and enjoy a picnic right on the banks of the Colorado River. You'll also get to go on a helicopter flight and ride a pontoon boat on the Colorado River.
- Includes: Overnight at Hualapai Lodge on the historic Route 66, picnic lunch prepared by Diamond Creek Restaurant, 1-mile hike to Colorado River, helicopter flight and pontoon boat ride through the canyons
For the mom who looks for: A desert escapade with camels no less.
- Go on an exciting dune drive and watch the sunset in the desert. Take the opportunity to do camel riding, sand-boarding and try out a henna tattoo. Enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner, shisha and belly dancer performance before sleeping beneath the star-studded sky in tents.
- Includes: Dune drive, camel farm visit, barbecue dinner, light breakfast, tent accommodation
For the mom who looks for: Tropical beaches and hiking
- Explore four of the Big Island's beaches that number over 100, passing by the village of Abraão along the way. Take a boat trip along the island's coast, go snorkeling at Lagoa Azul and visit Freguesia de Santana's and Saco do Céu!
- Includes: Transfer, bilingual guide, boat tickets, hiking tour, 1 night accommodation, snorkeling equipment and kayak rental
For the mom who looks for: A Big Apple and Niagara Falls getaway.
- See the bright lights and billboards of Times Square. Cross the famous Appalachian Trail. Enjoy a picnic in the Pocono Mountains. Feel the mists of Niagara Falls. Relax in the idyllic Finger Lakes. Shop up a storm in a massive mall. Cruise through the wine country of New York State.
- Includes: English-speaking group leader, transportation by van, Maid of the Mist boat tour, 2 nights hotel accommodation, shopping stop at Woodbury Common Premium Mall
For the mom who looks for: Castles, ancient abbeys and World War history
- See Normandy, Brittany and Chateau Country and learn about history, architecture and local culinary specialties. Visit Rouen, Honfleur, the Landing Beaches, Saint-Malo, Mont Saint-Michel and the Loire Valley in this three-day tour of the region.
- Includes: Transportation in air-conditioned coach, entrance tickets, 2 nights accommodation in 3* hotels, breakfast and dinner, Guide
For the mom who looks for: Breathtaking coastlines and ancient excavations
- Take advantage of the sights, attractions, shopping options and holiday pleasures of the region of Campania. Start with a short panoramic tour of Naples and proceed towards the hill of Posillipo where you view the Gulf of Naples and Mount Vesuvius. Visit the excavations of Pompeii and spend the day in Sorrento. Go on a ferry ride to explore the island of Capri.
- Includes: Meals, accommodations in Sorrento, Blue Grotto visiit, drop-off at respective hotels in Rome or in the immediate vicinity
Iguassu Waterfalls and Itaipu Dam - Overnight
For the mom who looks for: Natural and manmade wonders of the world
- Enjoy a combination tour of Iguassu Waterfalls and Itaipu Dam with roundtrip transfers. Behold the Iguassu waterfalls, a natural spectacle made of 275 waterfalls, and the Itaipu Dam, one of the world's largest hydroelectric powerplant. See its spillway from the central observation deck.
- Includes: Hotel pick-up, one night 3* star hotel accommodations, Iguassu Waterfalls tour, lunch at Porto Das Canoas restaurant.
For the mom who looks for: A Greek holiday
- Take this 3-day tour and see the striking contrasts of Athens. Go on a guided tour of the Greek capital and the Acropolis. Drive through the city at night and enjoy dinner at a Greek tavern. Stay at a hotel located at the foot of the Acropolis Hill and the new Acropolis Museum.
- Includes: 2 nights accommodation with breakfast, airport transfers, 2 tours
For mom who looks for: Narrow winding cobbled streets, Moorish architecture, Hammam
- Enjoy all the sights and experiences that Granada has to offer. View the Cathedral and the Royal Chapel, the Isabel la Católica square, the Alcaicería or the Albayzin Quarter. Relax in the soothing waters of Granada's Hammam. Visit the Alhambra Palace and the Generalife, summer palace of the sultan.
- Includes: Transfers from Seville, transportation and entrance to the Alhambra, tourist guide, entrance to the Arabian Baths (Hammam) and one night 3-star hotel accommodation
For the mom who looks for: Hidden temples and Indiana Jones-inspired adventures
- The Angkor temple complex is comprised of countless ceremonial structures built between the 9th and 13th centuries by the Khmer Empire. Highlights include the enigmatic smiling faces of the Bayon and the vast walled citadel of Angkor Thom. The centerpiece though is Angkor Wat, the world's largest ceremonial structure with its dazzling array of beautiful bas-reliefs and ornate carvings. Stops will be made at Ta Prohm and Tonle Sap.
- Includes: All transfers and transportation, 3 night accommodation with breakfast at 3-star hotel, English speaking guide, entrance fee during guided time, bottled water in ice box on vehicle and more.
For the mom who looks for: The joy of sailing and having fun in the beach
- Take an unforgettable cruise on the Great Barrier Reef around the Whitsunday region on a traditional sailing vessel. Spend your days diving or snorkeling in one of Australia's top diving destinations, exploring the Whitsunday Island's famous pristine beaches or perched high atop the mast, learning to sail your square rigger.
- Includes: Meals, open bar package, daily free cocktail hour, one complimentary dive, diving and snorkeling equipment rental, kayakrental, mast climb and square rigger sailing training, marine park visitor's permit and more.
For the mom who looks for: Tranquil moments and painting-perfect panoramas
- Discover Guilin's world-famous unique scenery and beautiful mountains! Take a leisurely cruise along the Li River to Yangshuo, visit the Pearl Culture Shop, go deep into the Reed Flute Cave, see Elephant Trunk Hill and enjoy breath-taking views from atop Fubo Hill.
- Includes: Private transfers, entrance fees, river cruise, meals, hotel accommodations, service charge and government taxes and more.
For the mom who looks for: a more low-profile Mediterranean cruise
- Board the MJ NIKOLA and take a cruise around the historic region of Dalmatia. The cruise travels from Dubrovnik to one of the Elaphiti Islands, Mljet Island, Hvar, Split, Korcula, Slano and back. Take swimming or sunbathing stops and explore resorts, small bays and towns rich with cultural heriage and centuries-old structures.
- Includes: Half board accommodation and use of guest facilities on board