We will proceed to the City Palace Museum, where grandeur and intricacy are stroked all over in granite, marble and mosaics which are displayed in the sparkling white filigreed balconies and windows. Marvel at the ornate arches and cupolas atop magnificent octagonal towers. We will visit the Jagdish Temple, which was built in 1651 AD. Discover the Sahelion Ki Bari, the spectacular garden of Udaipur which displays the unique lifestyle of the royal ladies who once lived in the palaces.
- Airconditioned transportation
- Services of an English speaking Guide
- Assistance at the hotel at the time of pickup
- All presently applicable taxes
- Entrances & camera fee (still and video) at the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Tours in other languages are available upon request and at an additional charge.
- There will be an additional entrance fee of USD5 per person for city tour of Udaipur. This will be collected on the day of your tour.