Animated Tour of Fort Rinella
Re-live history at Fort-Rinella - home to the Armstrong 100-ton gun - the world's largest cannon. Combining lively historical re-enactments with expert commentary this tour offers you a unique window into the past life of the late 19th century Victorian garrison in this coastal fort.
During this tour you can witness how the monstrous gun worked, how the fort was defended if attacked, how communications were maintained with nearby forts, how the soldiers lived and much more. You also get to fire a cannon!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- As this tour is mostly visual only an English commentary is available when needed.
- Departure times vary depending on hotel pick-up locations.
- Pick up is available from all hotels in all resorts of Malta/ Gozo accommodation.
- View Hotel Pick-up List
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.