The Malta Pass is a sightseeing card which gives visitors to the Maltese islands the opportunity to see all the best that Malta and Gozo have to offer while saving both money and time!
From temples to trackless trains, from museums to Maltese falcons, from classic cars to catacombs, from sightseeing buses to staterooms, the Malta Pass is simply the most cost effective way to enjoy the history, culture and sheer joy of the Maltese islands.
The Malta Pass is part of a "family" of over 20 city passes BUT with one big difference. The Malta Pass offers you virtually a whole country on one card with nearly 50 attractions for you to experience and enjoy!
The Malta Pass is available in 1, 2 or 3-day versions each of which can be used at the entire range of attractions, rides and experiences. Each day has a 24 hour time window meaning that passes are valid for 24 hours, 48 hours or 72 hours.
During your entire holiday you can also use your Malta Pass to save money on a whole range of other activities including restaurants, diving, water sports, power boat trips, jet skis, pleasure flights, Segway tours and many others.
Similarly your Malta Pass gives you discounts at some of Malta's best restaurants. Even if you purchase a 1-day or a 2-day or a 3-day Pass, there are no time limits on the discount section. Discounts can be used throughout your entire holiday in Malta. Just show your card and smile!
Very simply the more you see and the more you show your card, the more you save.
The Malta Pass - A Whole Country on one Card!
How It Works
Once bought, the Malta Pass allows you to get into any of the attractions covered by the pass for free and the more sights you see, the more money you save!
The Malta Pass is a "smart card" - like a credit card with a unique bar code - which allows you completely cash-free entry to all tourist attractions listed in the guide book.
Activating The Malta Pass
The smart card records when and where you first used your Malta Pass, as well as how long the pass will remain valid.
- Free entry to the very best Malta and Gozo attractions and sightseeing bus tours
- Free 90+ page guidebook to include an information page about every attraction
- Special offers and discounts at activities, restaurants, shops and more (discounts can be used anytime during the holiday)
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Malta Pass Attractions
- The Malta Experience
- Hagar Qim and Mnajdra Temples
- Sightseeing Bus (North)
- Ta' Pinu Sanctuary, Gozo
- Tarxien Temples
- National War Museum
- Palace Armoury
- Valletta Living History
- Zabbar Sanctuary Museum
- Sightseeing Train
- Palazzo Parisio and Gardens
- Old Prison, Gozo
- Nature Museum, Gozo
- National Museum of Fine Arts
- Roman Villa (Domvs Romana)
- Museum of National History
- Sightseeing Bus (Gozo)
- Palace Staterooms
- Ta' Kola Windmill, Gozo
- St. Paul's Catacombs
- Sightseeing Bus (South)
- St. Agatha's Catacombs
- National Museum of Archaeology
- Museum of Archaeology, Gozo
- Grand Harbour Tour
- Great Siege of Malta
- Ghar Dalam Cave and Museum
- Ggantija Temples, Gozo
- Carmelite Priory Museum
- Casa Rocca Piccola
- Folklore Museum, Gozo
- Inquisitor's Palace
- Manoel Theatre
- Mdina Experience
- Malta Maritime Museum
- Malta Falconry Centre
- Limestone Heritage Park
- Malta Classic Car Museum
- The Aviation Museum
- Bird Park Malta
- Malta 5d
- Our Lady of Victory
- Ta'Pinu Sanctuary, Gozo
- Torri L-Ahmar (Red Tour)
- 10% discount at a diving school
- 10% discount on a number of restaurants, souvenir shops and other activities as advertised on the Malta Pass Guide Book which is given for free with the purchase of a Malta Pass
- Captain Morgan 3islands cruise
- Fortina Lido
- Fernandez sunset cruise
- Captain Morgan Jeep Safari Malta
- Spa' Sante
- The Donut Factory
- Captain Morgan Comino and Blue Lagoon
- All cards purchased are non-transferable and non-refundable. There will be no refunds or replacements for lost or stolen cards.
- Children normally go in for free or have special rates at the attractions. Rates and age criteria vary per attraction.
- Parents can choose to buy the pass for their children, or proceed to the attraction and check if children need to pay for admission.
- All cards / passes purchased must be claimed at the redemption points located in the city. This will be indicated in the vouchers received upon booking. Cards will not be delivered to your home or hotel.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"the routes covered a vast amount of malta and with the get off-get on we could see quite a bit. The only problem was finding the stops in the city area and the gaps in time."
barbara W., USA