You will be picked up at your hotel or cruise-ship and get taken to Klahowya Village in the heart of Stanley Park. There you will be greeted by a Native Culture ambassador who will take you around the village and tell you about the native way of life.
You will get to attend a story telling ceremony.
Lunch Service which will comprise of fillet of wild salmon served with an Indian corn salad and crispy chips.
You will get to attend an afternoon performance from a native dance group representing one of the many First Nation regions in BC.
You will do a meet and greet with one of our master carvers or weavers.
You may visit the artisan trading post.
After a departing song, you will be returned to your hotel/cruise-ship or choose to stay and tag on the aquarium!
- Hotel or port pick-up
- Luggage transfers
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Free pick-up and drop-off at most hotels in Vancouver, North Vancouver, Richmond and Burnaby.
- Pick-up time may vary, depending on traffic and location of hotel.
- Pick-up from Cariboo RV Park also available. Schedule is limited. Please inquire.
- Free pick-up from Canada Place and Ballantyne. Drop-off at Canada Place. Please call for cruise/port pick ups.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.