Enter the secret rooms and chambers of the Palace where the superior works of the administration was carried out.
Italian 9:30, 11:10
English: 9:55, 10:45, 11:35
French: 10:20, 12:00 noon
- The 10:45 visit is not available in August
Meals and drinks
Tips and gratuities
Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
This product requires booking at least 2 business days in advance.
Bookings cannot be modified, cancelled and is non-refundable.
You must bring at least 2 valid identity documents (driver's license, passport, photo id cards - only originals are accepted).
Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Secret Itineraries, the Prisons and Armory are not wheelchair-accessible. They are also not suitable for pregnant women. All visitors must be over 6 years.
PLEASE NOTE DESC:
- Special discount tickets are available for Children (E.U. and non E.U.) ages 6 to 14; Escorts (max. 2) for groups of children, Students (E.U. and non E.U.) ages 15 to 29 (with valid student ID), Escorts (max. 2) for groups of children or students, E.U. and non E.U. citizens over 65, Staff of the Ministero per i Beni e le Attivita Culturali, Holders of the Rolling Venice Card, Holders of the Venice Card Orange, Residents of Venice, ICOM members, Holders of the combined ticket to the Museums of St. Mark's Square and Holders of the Museum Pass issued by the Musei Civici Veneziani. Please inquire.
You will be asked to show a valid I.D. at the museum entrance.
- Service fees and eventual temporary exhibition fees are due for any kind of ticket and for free admission days.
- 100% cancellation fee. Non-refundable.