If the lagoonal city is "unique in the world," likewise it is for the gondola ride with music. Enjoy a NIGHT excursion along the canals with 2 Venetian musicians/singers playing famous Italian songs during the ride. A serenade gondola trip is a great way to relax, celebrate a birthday, anniversary, engagement, wedding, or simply a truly unique day or night out.
The tour starts from Bacino Orseolo, located just behind St. Mark's square and go through small but enchanting venetian canals such as Rio dei Barcaroli and Rio dell'Ovo, then ride through the Grand Canal just near the worldwide famous Rialto Bridge.
The tour continues to Rio S. Luca direction, and back to Bacino Orseolo where the tour ends
- Private 40 minute gondola ride
- Live music during the ride
- Hotel pick-up
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Wine and other beverages
- Optional activity costs
Hours of Operation
Summer (April to October) - 19:00 to 20:00 (last departure)
Winter (November to March) - 18:00 to 18:30 (last departure)
- The Serenade Gondola can accommodate up to four passengers on each plus 2 musicians.
- The gondola rides do not operate under very bad weather conditions. In such case, you will be informed before departure time.
- Flowers and a selection of wines can be delivered to the gondola piers subject to additional charges.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.