If the lagoonal city is "unique in the world," likewise it is for the gondola ride with music. Enjoy a NIGHT excursion along the canals with 2 Venetian musicians/singers playing famous Italian songs during the ride. A serenade gondola trip is a great way to relax, celebrate a birthday, anniversary, engagement, wedding, or simply a truly unique day or night out.
The tour starts from Bacino Orseolo, located just behind St. Mark's square and go through small but enchanting venetian canals such as Rio dei Barcaroli and Rio dell'Ovo, then ride through the Grand Canal just near the worldwide famous Rialto Bridge.
The tour continues to Rio S. Luca direction, and back to Bacino Orseolo where the tour ends
- Private 40 minute gondola ride*
- Live music during the ride
- Hotel pick-up
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Wine and other beverages
- Optional activity costs Hours of Operation
Summer (April to October) - 19:00 to 20:00 (last departure)
Winter (November to March) - 18:00 to 18:30 (last departure)
- * Starting 01 April 2015, the private gondola ride will be 35 minutes long.
- The Serenade Gondola can accommodate up to four passengers on each plus 2 musicians.
- The gondola rides do not operate under very bad weather conditions. In such case, you will be informed before departure time.
- Flowers can be delivered to the gondola piers subject to additional charges.
- 45 days before the activity: 25% cancellation fee
- 16 days before the activity: 50% cancellation fee
- Less than 16 days before the activity: 100% cancellation fee