Board a Gran Turismo motor boat from St. Mark's and ride through the Venetian lagoon to explore the three main islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello.
Murano is the closest island to Venice town and is famous for its glassmaking industry, with pieces known for its particular colors and exquisite chandeliers. Visit a typical glass factory and watch a "maestro" working on an artistic glass piece.
The most beautiful and interesting island is Burano. See all the fishermen's houses painted in pastel colors and examine their famous hand-made lace as you visit one of the lace shops of the island. Make sure you have your camera ready because you would not want to miss a photo opportunity in this unique island.
Torcello is situated just behind Burano. This small island is famous for its cathedral with spectacular Byzantine gold and stone mosaics. Explore this small yet magical island and find peace as you walk around its ancient monuments and the Ponticello del Diavolo (Devil's Little Bridge), a term given to ancient bridges believed to be constructed either with the help of the Devil or against the wishes of the Devil.
- Lagoon ride
- Murano Glass Factory
- Burano Lace Shop
- Lagoon ride
- Visit to Murano, Burano and Torcello Islands
- Glass factory and lace shop visit
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Entrance to Cathedral, Museum and Bell Tower of Torcello
- Hotel pick-up
- Children 2 years old and below are free of charge.
- On 06 September 2015, the afternoon tour will end at Fondamente Nove instead of San Zaccaria.
- On 20 September 2015 the tour will not include the visit of Torcello due to a local race.
- Tour takes approximately 4 hours.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.