Type: Day Tours in Venice
Departs From: Venice
Meeting Point: Will be indicated on voucher
Duration: 1 hour
Available: daily at 16:00
Product Code: 4179
Go on a romantic "promenade" by gondola that will take you along the canals of Venice, one of the most important tourist destinations in the world, due to the city being one of the world's greatest and most beautiful cities of art. Enjoy the cruise through the city's most secluded waterways, passing under small bridges and also along part of Grand Canal.
The tour departs from Campo San Moise. We pass along the "Barcaroli Canal," where you will cross "Amadeus Mozart's Home." We proceed right and enter the "Scoacamini Canal," past the home of Goethe looking beyond the rooftops of the majestic Palaces. This is the only canal in Venice where you can admire St. Mark's Bell Tower!
It is at this point that we meander into the most important canal in Venice, "The Grand Canal." On its right is "Rialto Bridge," the most famous bridge in Venice, completed in 1590. For a period, we'll travel along the "Grand Canal" seeing many of its spectacular Palaces up close: Ca Dolfin (Manin Palace), Ca Loredan, Ca Farsetti, Grimani Palace and Papadopoli Palace. Moving along, we pass Campo Daniele Manin, where once the Doge resided and where we will find his statue. The tour finishes where it began, back in front of Campo San Moise.
In this tour, we guarantee the most romantic views of Venice, and for sure, lovers will be granted everlasting love and bliss if they kiss on a gondola under the bridges.
- 35 minute gondola ride
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather or local gondolier's strike.
- 1 gondola can accommodate a maximum of 6 people.
- This tour's duration is approximately 1 hour (including embarkation).
- The tour is not considered Private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party.
- Clients should be ready at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure with their vouchers.
- The tour program may be modified from 13 November 2013 until further notice due to the transport strike in Venice.
Price per adult $44.79
Price per child $44.79
Departs daily at 16:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.