Visit some of the most beautiful scenery that the Dolomites has to offer. Start with a stop at the birthplace of Titian, an enchanting mountain village where we'll discuss the history and legends of the people of the mountains, and their unique culture.
On our way to the Tre Cime di Lavaredo, we'll make a stop at Lake Misurina where you can enjoy some free time for a walk around this beautiful lake surrounded by towering peaks. Throughout the day, your guide will stop at spectacular viewpoints that will guarantee you an up-close and personal impression of the Dolomites.
In the Tre Cime di Lavaredo, at an altitude of 7500 feet, we will gaze out across a myriad of peaks and mountain ranges as far as the eye can see as we walk along a pedestrian circumnavigation on an easy and flat terrain.
After an optional lunch in a typical restaurant, we will visit the famous resort of Cortina where you will have some free time to wander around this lovely and famous mountain town before returning to Venice.
This tour has been designed to give you a flavor of some of the best scenery that the Dolomites mountains have to offer while discussing the culture and traditions of its multi-ethnic people.
- Expert English-speaking driver/guide
- Transportation on Mercedes minivan (or similar)
- Entrance fee to Tre Cime di Lavaredo
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- This tour has a 5 passenger minimum requirement and is subject to cancellation if minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- This tour can accommodate a maximum of 8 guests.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Please carry a windbreaker in the spring and autumn and bring sun block and a hat in the summer.
- The tour duration is between 8 to 9 hours.
- When the road to the Tre Cime di Lavaredo is closed due to inclement weather conditions or snow, alternate routes will be taken.
If you cancel a reservation, the following cancellation fees apply:
- 8 days or more: 5%
- 7 to 4 days: 50%
- 3 days or less AND no show: 100%
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"I called your office before leaving Venice to say how impressed we were with our driver on the tour. I think his name was Davida. He told me when we arrived back that it was the first trip he had taken to the Dolomites. He did very well indeed. Kind regards, David Holderness"
David H., New Zealand