Vienna is only an hour's drive away from Bratislava so take the advantage and make this day trip to the Slovakian capital town, coronation town of Maria Theresia.
Your bus will depart from Vienna from Erdberg and after an hour, you will arrive at the Bratislava city center. Meet with your guide in front of Radisson SAS Carlton Hotel (only a 5-minute walk from the bus stop) and go on a one-hour walking city tour of Bratislava.
See the Primatial Square, Old Town Hall, Main Square, Michalska Street and St. Martin Cathedral. Then your guide will take you to the restaurant for a traditional Slovakian lunch (2-course menu).
In the afternoon, you will be given free time to explore the town at your own leisure. Be sure to check the traditional handmade gifts sold in the square. Then return to the bus station for your trip back to Vienna.
- 09:15 Departure from Vienna bus station
- 10:15 Arrival at Bratislava city center
- Free time
- 12:00 Join your guide at the tour MEETING POINT in front of the Radisson SAS Carlton Hotel
- Lunch, Free time
- 17:05 Departure from Bratislava to Vienna
- Traditional Slovakian lunch
- Bratislava guided walking tour
- Roundtrip bus ride from Vienna to Bratislava
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-up
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Clients need to go directly to the Vienna bus station.
- Bus departs daily from Erdberg in Vienna at 09:15 and arrives in Bratislava at approximately 10:15.
- Upon arrival in Bratislava's city center, you can enjoy free time before meeting your tour guide.
- Departure from Bratislava to Vienna is at 17:05.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"Some confusion at bus terminal accepting my vouchers. Similar mix up with city guide and coordinating the lunch. Other than that, the city was incredible as was our guide. Lunch too, was the absolute best, not the typical tourist thing. Highly recommend this tour."
Frederick G., USA