Actively experiencing Vienna means combining culture and sightseeing with biking! Avoid traffic, help the environment and boost your health. This tour will take you on 2 easy routes through the city with frequent stops for picture taking.
Classic Vienna Bike Tour
Departs at 10:00. 3 hours.
- Burggarten / Mozart Monument
- Natural History and Art History Museums
- University of Vienna
- Am Hof
- St. Stephans
- Hrdlicka Monument
Culture and Danube Bike Tour
Departs at 14:30. 3 hours.
- Danube Canal
- Prater Park
- Prater Bridge
- Danube Island
- Ferris Wheel
- Otto Wagner Postal Bank
- Radetzky Monument
- Johann Strauss Monument
- High quality bikes with locks
- Rain ponchos
- Helmets for children
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Tours proceed regardless of the weather (rain ponchos are supplied).
- If participants are less than 3 pax, you have the option to rent bikes at a special price and receive, at no extra charge, a self-guided tour description with a map and go on a self-guided tour.
- Adult helmets, child seats, bags, and baskets are available for an additional fee.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.