Drive around Warsaw to see the Jewish Historical Institute, the Nozyk Synagogue, Ester Rachel Kaminska Jewish Theatre, the Genscher Cemetery and former Ghetto area with Umslagplatz and Ghetto Heroes Monument, the Jewish Cemetery in Praga (Brodno).
- Local guide's assistance
- Entrance fees to the Jewish Historical Institute, Nozyk Synagogue, Genscher Cemetery
- (Up to) 8 hours car hire for the city tour
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- The synagogue, the cemetery and the Jewish Institute are closed on Friday afternoons, Saturdays, Jewish holidays and Polish national holidays.
- The Jewish Institute is also closed on Sundays.
- Rates do not apply during holidays (January 01, Easter, November 01, December 24-26) and for services starting/ending between 23:00 and 06:00.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.