Warsaw, the capital of Poland, is a unique city, located in the center of Europe. You will be truly fascinated by the history and atmosphere of this magnificent city, which combines the influences of Western and Eastern Europe, and where tradition meets modernity. Get to know this city full of contrasts, where historical monuments and modern architecture coexist in every street.
Stop 1 - The Palace of Culture and Science; Zlote Tarasy Shopping Centre
Stop 2 - Pilsudski Square; Saski Garden; Zacheta
Stop 3 - Nowy Swiat; Chopin Musem
Stop 4 - Bank Square; Krasinski Park
Stop 5 - The Royal Castle; Zygmunt Column; Old Town
Stop 6 - Krakowskie Przedmiescie str.: The Royal Castle
Stop 7 - Krakowskie Przedmiescie str.; University of Warsaw
Stop 8 - Nowy Swiat Street; National Museum
Stop 9 - Palaces and Gardens Complex - Lazienki; Botanic Garden; Belweder
Stop 10 - Downtown; The Palace of Culture and ScienceLoop duration
: 60 minutes Frequency
: 60 minutes
March, October, November, December
- Monday to Friday from 11:00 to 15:00
- Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 to 17:00
April to September: daily from 11:00 to 17:00View timetableView route map
Polish, English, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese
- 24-hour or 48-hour hop on hop off ticket
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Entrance fees
- It is necessary to print the confirmation voucher for this tour. The bus driver will not accept vouchers shown from a mobile device.
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- Please allow for 10-15 minutes traffic delay.
- The Nowy Swiat Street & Krakowskie Przedmiescie Street are closed on Saturdays and Sundays during the Summer, thus closing bus stops 6 and 8. Please take stops 5 and 2 instead.
- There is a break every 14:00.
- You may choose to hop on the bus at any stop along the route and exchange your voucher there.Ticket Validity
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/ 48-hour (or more) ticket.
- 8 days before the activity: Free cancellation
- 4 days before the activity: 20% cancellation fee
- Less than 4 days before the activity: 100% cancellation fee