The Washington DC Power Pass is the original, most comprehensive and most cost effective sightseeing pass product in Washington DC. The power pass includes admission to many popular Washington DC and surrounding area attractions, sights, tours, rides and more.
Consumers can purchase a power pass good for 1, 2, 3 or 5 days. Multi-day power passes are valid on consecutive days only.
A Power Pass must be presented according to guide instructions at each attraction and is activated at the first participating location visited. Each participating location can be visited once per day.
- Free entry to several Washington attractions
- Guide book with maps
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
LIST OF PARTICIPANTS
- Allsports Grand Prix (Go Kart Racing)
- AudioSteps MP3 Audio Tours
- Corcoran Gallery of Art
- Dumbarton House
- Choice of Old Glory or We The People DC Bus Tours (iGuide Tours)
- International Spy Museum
- Kreeger Museum
- Madame Tussauds Washington DC
- Marian Koshland Science Museum
- Crime Museum
- National Building Museum
- Open Top Sightseeing Yellow Route (hop on hop off day bus tour)
- Phillips Collection
- Shop and Play at Tysons Corner Center
- Textile Museum
- Tudor Place
- Woodrow Wilson House
- Full Day Bike Rental (Bike and Roll)
- Potomac River Cruises (Choice of 2)
1. Washington by Water Monuments Cruise OR
2. George Washington's Mount Vernon by Water Cruise
- The audio guides require you to have an mp3 player.
- The Power Pass must be picked up at the Old Post Office Pavilion prior to attempting to board any buses.
- The Power Pass is valid for same day use only. Customers must present a valid re-boarding pass every time they board a bus. Power Pass customers with multi-day Power Passes must visit the Old Post Office Pavilion each day and present their valid power pass in order to receive a new boarding pass.
- Participants and schedules are subject to change.
- All cards / passes purchased must be claimed at the redemption / meeting point indicated above. Cards will not be delivered to your home or hotel.