Enjoy the dignified tranquility of Windsor and Eton, home to the British Monarchy for Centuries. See the famous Windsor Castle - the largest inhabited castle in the world, The Long Walk, Eton College and much more on this wonderful Hop On and Hop Off tour of Windsor & Eton. The traditional Changing of the Guard Parade takes place every other day except Sundays at about 1045 and 1120 until the end of March, then daily except Sundays through the Summer months. The soldiers and band march past our main pick-up point outside Windsor Castle. Why not watch the Parade and then hop on the Windsor & Eton Hop On and Hop Off tour bus?
Stop 1 - Castle Hill, outside Windsor Castle
Stop 2 - High Street
Stop 3 - Castle Hill, opposite Windsor Castle
Stop 4 - Datchet Road
Stop 5 - Datchet Green
Stop 6 - Slough Road, opposite Eton College
Stop 7 - Windsor Bridge
Stop 8 - Slough Road
Stop 9 - Farm Shop
Stop 10 - Kings Road, The Long Walk
Stop 11 - Kings Road, Theatre RoyalLoop duration
: 45 minutes Frequency
: 20 minutes (Summer) / 30 to 60 minutes (Winter)View route map View timetable
- 24-hour hop on hop off ticket
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- It is necessary to print the confirmation voucher for this tour. The bus driver will not accept vouchers shown from a mobile device.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- Children below 5 years old are free of charge.
- Some tour buses are wheelchair accessible.
- You may choose to hop on the bus at any stop along the route and exchange your voucher there.Ticket Validity
All ticket validities are for consecutive hours/days from first use.
- A 1-day ticket is valid only for the day of redemption.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid from the time redeemed until the same time the following day.
The same principle applies for a 2-day/ 48-hour (or more) ticket.