Yogyakarta is well known as the center of culture and as a student town. It is one of Indonesia's historical cities.
The Sultan's Palace of Yogyakarta is the main point to visit. It is built in joglo
style and is a stunning example of Javanese architecture. We will also visit the museum of Hamengkubuwono IX.
After the Sultan's Palace, we head to the Water Castle. It was said to be the swimming pool of the royal family, as well as a place where the king could escape in the event of an attack.
Our last stop is Kota Gede. This former capital is now regarded as the silver town, where you can see talented people making beautiful handicrafts.
- Air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Languages other than English are available on request.
- - 25% cancellation Fee: 45 days prior to date of activity.
- - 50% cancellation Fee: 16 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 16 days before the date of activity.