Built as a tribute to Trimurti (the Creator), Prambanan temple is one of the highest regarded temples in Indonesia and one of the largest in Southeast Asia. It is well known for its special carved reliefs. As is common in middle Java temples, the temple complex is composed of much smaller temples, some of which are already in ruins. The main temples in the complex are the Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva temples.
In the area around Prambanan, we can also find some of the earliest Buddhist temples in Indonesia.
- Air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Languages other than English are available on request.
- - 25% cancellation Fee: 45 days prior to date of activity.
- - 50% cancellation Fee: 16 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 16 days before the date of activity.