“As always the Big Bus experience was fabulous, the Chicago version includes live commentary and it's not just a script it is the personal experience of each of the guides which makes it fun and interesting including the necessary information. ...Talita B., Australia – See more reviews
What To Expect
Journey around the wonderful city of Chicago on a sightseeing bus tour taking you to an extensive route of the city showcasing its attractions and landmarks. Grab the opportunity to see the best Chicago has to offer at your own pace by hopping on and hopping off the bus as many times as you want within the validity of your ticket. Prepare to be mesmerized with the beauty and charm of Chicago from the great vantage point of the double-decker bus. Enjoy the spectacular panoramic views of the skyscrapers and landmarks of the city.
Sight the Willis Tower and SkyDeck Chicago, the 2nd tallest building in the United States, and get a chance to experience The Ledge allowing you to look through the glass floor to the street below.
Check out the Art Institute of Chicago and admire its extensive collection of art works from renowned artists such as Monet, Renoir, Cezanne, Van Gogh and many more. Featuring over 300,000 works of art from the Impressionist, Post-Impressionist and American eras, the Art Institute of Chicago was originally built as a museum and school for fine arts.
Discover the majestic wonders of natureby exploring Adler Planetarium and Shedd Aquarium. Browse through one of the largest natural history museums in the world, the Field Museum, displaying exhibits from wildlife to historic artifacts.
Take a stroll around Navy Pier lined with cafes and many works of art. Known for its Ferris wheel, make a quick stop at the Pier Park, the Chicago Children's Museum and Chicago Shakespeare Theater situated around Navy Pier.
(1) Fort Dearborn: This used to be a United States fort built in 1803 beside the Chicago River.
(2) Chicago Theater: Previously known as the Balaban and Katz Chicago Theatre, this is a landmark theater located on North State Street in the Loop area of Chicago.
(3) The Willis Tower and Sky Deck Chicago: Standing 1,450 feet and 110 stories tall, the Willis Tower is home to the highest public viewing area in the United States.
(4) Palmer House Hilton: An iconic historic hotel in Chicago, Palmer House Hilton is located within the city's financial and theater districts.
(5) Art Institute and Millennium Park: One of the most visited art museums in the world, the Art Institute of Chicago is the 2nd largest art museum in the United States.
(6) The Chicago Hilton and Grant Park: Overlooking Grant Park, Lake Michigan and the Museum Campus, Hilton Chicago is considered as one of the city's landmark that has housed every president of the United States since 1927.
(7) Adler Planetarium: Dedicated to the study of astronomy and astrophysics, Adler Planetarium is America's first planetarium with full size theaters, space science exhibitions and impressive collection of scientific instruments and materials.
(8) Shedd Aquarium: An indoor aquarium in Chicago formerly known as the John G. Shedd Aquarium, Shedd Aquarium is one of the most popular attractions in the city.
(9) Field Museum: One of the most finest natural history museums in the United States, Field Museum showcases many permanent and temporary exhibits.
(10) Sheraton Towers and Loews Chicago: Upscale, high-rise hotel situated on the riverside in downtown Chicago just a few minutes walk from some of Chicago's popular attractions and sights such as the Millennium Park, Navy Pier, the Magnificent Mile and many more.
(11) Navy Pier: Originally known as the Municipal Pier No. 2, Navy Pier is located close to Chicago's downtown with many attractions like the impressive Ferris Wheel, Children's Museum and many more.
(12) Water Tower Place: A large shopping mall and 74 story skyscraper in Chicago located along the Magnificent Mile.
(13) John Hancock Observatory and 360 Chicago Observatory: Situated in the heart of tourist hotspot in Chicago, the Observatory offers a spectacular 360° view of the city with an open-air SkyWalk featuring a free multimedia tour narrated by David Schwimmer.
(14) Hard Rock Cafe: Hard Rock Cafe Chicago, located in the heart of the city's River North neighborhood, is known for offering a unique experience to its guests through delightful food, laid-back ambiance and interesting music history.
Daily from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Departs every 10 to 20 minutes with a loop duration of 3.5 hours.
Hop On Hop Off for 1, 2 or 3 days bus ticket (depending on option selected)
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Meals and drinks
Tips and gratuities
Children 4 years old and below are free of charge provided no seat is occupied and accompanied by an paying adult.
Tickets must be kept in a safe place; if a ticket is lost a replacement cannot be reissued.
Please redeem vouchers at any of the tour stops.
All our card payments are protected by thawte to give you peace of mind.